I’m going to Portland, Oregon tomorrow.
One of my dear friends is getting married there and I get to be a part of the celebration. A handful of Nash-gals are all going together and we are beyond beyond excited about it.
By the way, I’ve never been to Portland, Oregon.
So I have some questions that I would like for someone to answer. In fact, I’d like lots of you someones to answer.
1. What is a must-see in Portland?
2. What is a must-do in Portland?
3. What is a must-eat in Portland?
4. Do YOU live in/around Portland? I’m pretty sure it will be a long time until I’m in Portland again. [I mean, it took me 32 years to get there once, so at this pace, I’ll see ya in 2044.] I’m gonna throw some copies of Perfectly Unique in my suitcase and bring them with me. We can meet up, grab coffee, you can by a book for $10 if you want, over a week before they are officially available, I’ll sign it, we’ll take pictures and laugh and hang out Friday afternoon or something?
5. So…. do you wanna hang out? Let me know if you live there and have any interest in meeting up. This will for sure be my only trip out that way in 2012 [unless some crazy opportunity sends me back] and I would hate to miss the chance to meet you!
6. Anything else I need to know about Portland?[and because I never stop on the #6….]
7. Anything else I need to know, you know, about life in general? I’m all ears.
Portlanders, come out come out wherever you are! Let’s be friends!