Day 1: Accessorize.

on October 1, 2012 in 31 Days of Jokes with 20 comments by

This is my favorite joke of all time.

Also, it’s one of the few jokes in the world that I legitimately have memorized and say it as often as possible. I know, I should start out with something slower and build to my favorite, but trust me- this whole month is going to be FUNNY, so we can start big and end big and laugh our way through the entire middle.

That’s enough chatter. We’ve got a joke to tell.

Ahem.

What did the zero say to the eight?

NICE BELT.

That should really bless your Monday. You’re welcome.

1. posted on Oct 01, 2012 at 6:24 AM  |  reply

So cute! I think I can actually remember that one!

2. Face
    posted on Oct 01, 2012 at 6:54 AM  |  reply

I’ve decided that Sam & I are going to open our reading lesson each day with your joke of the day. Good times.

3. posted on Oct 01, 2012 at 7:04 AM  |  reply

Yep. I knew this would be one of my favorite 31 days series.

4. posted on Oct 01, 2012 at 7:47 AM  |  reply

I found your URL via the Nester’s linkup, and of all of the 200+ titles I scanned, yours was the first one I bookmarked and actually read this morning. Love your topic. Actually, I love it so much that it tempted me to forego my serious heavy topic and switch to something way more fun! (I didn’t actually change — but so tempting!) I send jokes in my kids lunchboxes every day and this one is going into tomorrow’s pack. Want to know what I sent today? “Why is it dangerous to play cards in the jungle?” (*Because there are so many cheetahs!*) Can’t wait to follow along!

5. posted on Oct 01, 2012 at 9:09 AM  |  reply

I love jokes! I’ll be back to hear more!

(Today’s joke is one that I can re-tell without forgetting the punch line!)

6. posted on Oct 01, 2012 at 10:04 AM  |  reply

yay! I love jokes. and this, my friend, is my fav type of joke. Looking forward to the rest of the month:)

7. posted on Oct 01, 2012 at 11:00 AM  |  reply

That is also the only joke I know! I am looking forward to more.

8. posted on Oct 01, 2012 at 11:15 AM  |  reply

Yep. Gonna be good. I can tell already!

9. posted on Oct 01, 2012 at 12:08 PM  |  reply

Ha! I like cute, easy jokes like this. Great topic for 31 Days!

10. posted on Oct 01, 2012 at 1:55 PM  |  reply

And should I admit that my 9 year old got this before I did? Oh Annie – HELP ME! My blond roots truly showed through on this one. I laughed so hard like 30 seconds later after she actually acted it out for me. 😉

• posted on Oct 01, 2012 at 1:56 PM  |  reply

And we are still trying to get my 13 year old to get it. Ok, for this fam, you might have needed to start slower. BAHHHHHH!

11. posted on Oct 01, 2012 at 3:00 PM  |  reply

haha! 😉 love. just found your cute and amazing blog thru the 31 days link-up. excited to read more!

ps – love the girls of grace button you have! are you a speaker?? so awesome!! love point of grace and their ministry 🙂

12. posted on Oct 01, 2012 at 4:03 PM  |  reply

Hahaha… okay I laughed..LOL..

13. posted on Oct 01, 2012 at 7:42 PM  |  reply

Thanks for the giggle. Here’s one for you. Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because seven eight nine. 🙂

14. posted on Oct 02, 2012 at 12:48 AM  |  reply

Ok. I just tweeted you and now am commenting. Does that make me a stalker? Kidding. Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 (ate) 9. Ya dig?

15. posted on Oct 02, 2012 at 1:48 PM  |  reply

Yes, yes, yes! Keep the jokes coming!

16. posted on Oct 02, 2012 at 10:36 PM  |  reply

[…] 31 Days of Jokes :: Annie Blogs […]

17. Sarah
    posted on Nov 02, 2012 at 9:34 AM  |  reply

Tehehe

18. posted on Mar 15, 2014 at 10:43 AM  |  reply

[…] 31 Days of Jokes :: Annie Blogs […]

19. Anne-Marie Foster
    posted on Oct 06, 2014 at 5:09 PM  |  reply

Woops — my tablet sent before I was ready! Anyway, I’m the other “delightful Annie” who hugged you at Springhill in Michigan this past weekend. Am looking so forward to reading “let’s all be brave”, to following you on your blog, to introducing you to the middle school girlsin my life and HOPEFULLY arranging for you to come meet with the young women at my church. Thanks so much!