TOP 5 FRIDAY: Day 12 – your jokes!

on October 12, 2012 in 31 Days of Jokes, TOP 5 FRIDAY with 8 comments by

TOP 5 FRIDAY is when we each list five of our favorite things, depending on the topic. Feel free to join in via the comments or by posting on your own blog and linking back here. Play along. It’s Friday.

. . . . .

Here we go again! Another Friday, another set of five jokes straight from you jokers. I’m so glad y’all are enjoying this 31 day series. I am too! A laugh a day keeps something away… not sure what, but something.

. . . . .

So these two muffins are sitting in the oven, and someone comes by and turns the oven on.

Then one muffin says “Man, it’s sure getting hot in here.”

The other muffin turns and says, “Whoa! A talking muffin!”

[Thank you, Elias! You are a funny man.]

. . . . .

How do you find Ronald McDonald on a nude beach?

He is the one with the seasame seed buns!

[I laughed, Lauren H. Well done.]

. . . . .

Did you hear about the dyslexic atheist?

He didn’t believe there was a dog.

[Oh, Beth. Well played.]

. . . . .

What is Mozarts favorite breakfast food?

Ba-nan-na-na-na

[Thanks, Lauren!]

. . . . .

How do you know it’s been raining cats and dogs?

You step in a poodle.

[Thanks, Bethany!]

. . . . .

YOUR TURN!

You can share your favorite joke in the comments or email it to me and we’ll compile another list for next Friday!

1. posted on Oct 12, 2012 at 5:55 AM  |  reply

A laugh a day may not keep away anything, but it sure does add a ray of sunshine.

One of my favorite old jokes is one my daddy used to tell all the time.

Where does the Lone Ranger take his garbage?

To the dump, to the dump, to the dump, dump, dump…

(You may have to be older to get this one. ;))

• Lauren
      posted on Oct 12, 2012 at 8:47 AM  |  reply

A classic joke! I told it to my husband once and before I could say the punch line he yelled “hi-ho silver!” I don’t even know where that came from. He’s from a really small town.

• Jennybc
      posted on Oct 13, 2012 at 6:52 PM  |  reply

My dad’s favorite joke ever…it never got old with him. We always just laughed along!

2. merideth
    posted on Oct 12, 2012 at 8:31 AM  |  reply

Love the first 3!

3. Bebi
    posted on Oct 12, 2012 at 9:58 AM  |  reply

I was at a baseball game on a date when I heard a father tell this joke to his young children. What did the judge say to the skunk? Odor in the court! That still cracks me up! Lol

4. posted on Oct 12, 2012 at 12:15 PM  |  reply

I love these! They are cute and funny. I’m definitely going to be sharing some of these 🙂

5. Jennybc
    posted on Oct 13, 2012 at 6:53 PM  |  reply

Those were great…my little man is loving taking these to school and tell them!

6. penny
    posted on May 22, 2014 at 9:06 AM  |  reply

my grand pa is the best joker ever