Girls of Grace in GEORGIA!

on November 13, 2013 in Girls of Grace with 7 comments by

GOG ATLThis is so exciting to me.

Truly, Girls of Grace is one of the best events I’ve ever gotten to be a part of. It’s like this little family that gets to tell teen girls and their mamas and their leaders about Jesus.

And for the first time since I’ve been a part of the family, we are coming to my home state!

Excitement. There is lots of it.

And this is one solid day. The other speakers- Chris and Bianca- are two of my favorite people and when I get to hear them speak, it is incredible. I’m serious. They bring serious words of life to every crowd we get to stand in front of.

Amanda Noelle that leads worship is so great. And the bands? Britt Nicole and Royal Tailor? I can’t even tell you how much I enjoy their shows. Both artists really believe in what we do and love being at Girls of Grace- and you can feel that! And of course, Point of Grace. I adore those women.

So obviously. I’m a fan.

This Saturday, we will be at Griffin First Assembly in Griffin, Georgia and The Bossman has given me two sets of tickets to give away to anyone who wants to come this weekend!

All you have to do is leave a comment below saying who you would bring with you and two people will each win two tickets!

Here’s all the information you need.

Seriously, if you are in driving distance to Griffin, I can’t suggest more strongly for you to join us. Please? Come hang? We’re really fun and nice and cool and awesome and etc. 🙂

But truly. It feels like I’m bringing my best friends (the Girls of Grace crew) home to meet my family (that’s you, Georgia). And I hope you’ll be there.

1. Judy Blackstone
    posted on Nov 13, 2013 at 6:07 PM  |  reply

I would bring my 15 year old daughter Jenna for a this great opportunity. I had never heard of Girls of Grace before. Sounds great!

• posted on Nov 14, 2013 at 1:46 PM  |  reply

We’ll put you on the list! Email me annieblogs (at) gmail (dot) com and I can’t wait to meet you and Jenna!

2. posted on Nov 13, 2013 at 8:11 PM  |  reply

I would take a friends daughter. She is 14 and was baptised tonight. I think she would enjoy it and hearing Bianca will change her world.

• posted on Nov 14, 2013 at 1:45 PM  |  reply

We’ll put you on the list! Email me annieblogs (at) gmail (dot) com and y’all come on! 🙂

3. Amy Cain
    posted on Nov 13, 2013 at 8:20 PM  |  reply

My daughter and I would LOVE to go to this event! (Or even bring a group of friends!!!)

• posted on Nov 14, 2013 at 1:45 PM  |  reply

We’ll put you on the list! Email me annieblogs (at) gmail (dot) com and let’s talk about how many you need! 🙂

4. Merideth
    posted on Nov 14, 2013 at 7:56 PM  |  reply

I don’t think that is that far from me. I am in the McDonough/Hampton area. Can adults go, or do you have to have a kid/teen with you? If it’s open to us grown ups I may have to see if I can get there so I can hear you speak. When Saturday are you speaking Annie? if I went I’d love to bring my niece with me, but since she and I both can’t drive, I’d have to take my mom.