So in case you didn’t know, there was a royal wedding today in Edinburgh. Zara Phillips, Queen Elizabeth’s granddaughter, married Mike Tindall, England’s Rugby team captain. [And GRACIOUS if you see his face you can tell that man plays a hard hitting sport. Yowsa.]
And since it was a gorgie-poo day in Edinburgh, and since I live in Edinburgh, my roomie and I walked down to where the hoopla was happening.
A few notes of interest:
– I’m terribly self-centered when I’m videoing, often cutting poor Becky head off or in half or the like. It’s shameful. Forgive my selfishness.
– Becky is a natural. An absolute natural at vlogging.
– Accent identification: Becky is English, Rich is Northern Irish.
– I’m just learning how to use iMovie ’11, so forgive my lack of knowledge/editing skillz.
– I’m kinda short, forgive my lack of view.
Now on with the ssshhhhooooowwww!
Welcome to my new life. Is it an exaggeration to say I rubbed shoulders with royalty today?
Well, we shared air. That’s enough for me. 🙂
Y’all have a great weekend.