I am sorry that you didn’t see the movie Spring Breakdown on Lifetime Network.
I know. Lifetime movies are known for the high drama and low quality [truth hurts, LN], but let me tell you.
Will Arnett. Amy Poehler. Parker Posey. Seth Meyers. And laughs. Lots of laughs.
I laughed out loud four times in the first 9 minutes. [As the movie has continued, I will say that there are some parts that are a tad inappropriate. Just so you know.]
I mean, as long as I’m making Lifetime confessions, let’s go ahead and talk about my extreme excitement regarding Drop Dead Diva returning in a week and a half, give or take. I have long looked for a replacement show for Ally McBeal and being that it went off the air in 2002, it has been a lengthy search.
I’m not sure Drop Dead Diva is quite there, but it is close, my people. Close.
I have a short list of other shows that I love all the time and according to what my fingers are typing, I want to tell you about them now.
- Parenthood. It’s not totes family friendly. But I really like the storylines. I applaud the writers.
- Modern Family. Laughter aboundeth.
- Real Housewives. I don’t care where they live, I’m gonna watch it. Particularly enjoying the PILES-O-CRAZY in New York right now and I am afraid of those New Jersey women. Like seriously.
- Top Chef Masters. I am in awe of their skillz.
- Glee. Me and all the other teensters.
- Deadliest Catch. I know Capt. Phil dies at the end of this season and the editors have done a good job of making me tear up every week.
Last but not least. Grey’s Anatomy. That finale?!? I just watched it and Y’ALL. Has anyone else seen it?!? I was losing my mind. Tense as a stretched rubberband. Crying. All of it.
So obviously, I have used my time wisely since returning from New York.
[Make me feel better here. Tell me your favorite shows. Or. Tell me your thoughts on Grey’s. Tell me I’m not the only one who has drained her DVR lately.]