Like, for my job.
So when I spent 20+ hours of my weekend writing, and then have had meetings or projects every day this week, ye old blog has been neglected.
I apologize, dear blog. And blog readers.
But I will say this: I LOVE BEING A WRITER OH MY GRACIOUS.
A bulleted list for your Wednesday explaining additional reasons why I may not have blogged in the last few days?
Yes and amen.
- I’m headed to SheSpeaks tomorrow, which I. Am. Thrilled. About. It.
- I’ve been prepping for that.
- I get to see Sophie, Melanie, Shannon, Holley, Lysa, and so many other friends that I am so typing fast- if my fingers could squeal with excitement, they would be doing it now.
- I haven’t blogged because I’ve been making sure my bills are paid. [And y’all. My bills are paid. I can’t wait to tell you the story. You’re just gonna die when I tell you how God pulled through for me.]
- I did kind of warn you things may be slim pickins around here.
- I have painted my fingers and toes a color that shall be called “Offensive to the Eyes Fuchsia”. And for some reason, I love it.
- I have a hard time believing that FUCHSIA is really spelled like that. But trust me, I checked around. It looks borderline offensive. Like the color.
- I think I’ve decided trendy = confident. You may look silly, but if you work it, people think you are trendy. True or false, Amber?
- That isn’t explaining why I haven’t blogged.
- I’m about to hang out with my new bloggy friend Sarah from Adding Focus
- We’re going to eat popsicles.
- Don’t judge me.
Tomorrow is Thursday so you know what that means: YOU-BLOGGER TIME!! Yeeessss!!!