“But you can’t buy a new party.”

on April 11, 2008 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 7 comments by

Can we all just rest in the joy that is a new episode of The Office?

I’m safely sitting here in the coolest house south of the gnat line- The Fritchies! (They are both bloggers- duh. My favorite kind of people. Check ’em out- Mark and Amy.)

I seriously just got so fed up with the yellow sheet that covers all of metro Atlanta that I took some extreme measures. I loaded up and pointed the ole Camry to St. Simons Island.

And lucky for me, I know someone who lives here.

And they actually like me (and Katie B and Ashley) enough to let us stay with them.

So I will attempt to blog, but let’s be honest. The Fritchies are quite a handful of fun. Then again, I do really love to blog….. decisions decisions.

1. Chip
    posted on Apr 11, 2008 at 3:15 AM  |  reply

St. Simons … are we allowed to cuss on your blog?

Tell Mark he’s got some readership, so he better put some good stuff out there. No lame knock-knock jokes that just aren’t funny. If I were a big Masters fan, I’d cuss again. And warn him about getting blogstipated. Pacing … it’s all about pacing.

2. ManUtd17
    posted on Apr 11, 2008 at 11:40 AM  |  reply

“It has an oaky afterbirth.”

3. Linda Vujnov
    posted on Apr 11, 2008 at 3:24 PM  |  reply

I got giddy when I saw that there was a new episode of The Office…giddy!

Jan is the Devil!

No yellow stuff in the OC. It is supposed to be 80 today…just thought you should know.

4. Lindsey
    posted on Apr 11, 2008 at 4:38 PM  |  reply

“It’s purely carnal. That’s all you need to know.”

ahhh I love it. I was having such MAJOR withdrawal. I’m so happy!

5. Suzanne
    posted on Apr 11, 2008 at 5:40 PM  |  reply

You’re in my town, sista. Call a homey if you get bored…although Fritchifieds won’t allow that. 🙂

6. Sarah Markley
    posted on Apr 11, 2008 at 8:06 PM  |  reply

We had so much fun last night watching the Office! My favorite was when Jan threw the Dundee through the plasma. The tiny,tiny plasma.

Oh, and you can’t come to California b/c my apartment is flooded, er, uh on fire…uh….

=)

7. Aaron
    posted on Apr 12, 2008 at 2:05 AM  |  reply

can you really call mark a blogger? i mean he has blogged twice and one of those times was kicking every man that has ever played golf between the legs.