While we understand that there is a wide range of beliefs related to COVID-19 safety procedures, we appreciate your cooperation in adhering to the following guidelines that will allow us to gather for this event:
- Temperature checks may be required for entry. As your tickets are scanned and you enter the facility, a member of our volunteer team may conduct a temperature check to ensure that no attendee has a fever of 100.4°F or higher per the CDC’s recommendation.
- Per CDC guidelines, face coverings are strongly recommended in the building for your protection and the protection of those around you. However, mask enforcement will be subject to local regulations.
- Please maintain the recommended 6-foot physical distance at all times, even in areas that are not marked with reminders.
- For the safety of one another, refrain from hugging, high fiving, handshakes, or other physical contact outside of your immediate family/friend group with you at the event.
- Food and drink will not be permitted in the sanctuary.
- If you or someone in your family is exhibiting any health-related symptoms, please stay home and do not attend the event.
By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to follow the COVID-19 safety guidelines detailed above. Please consider that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 or other infectious diseases in any place where people are present. Although we have implemented recommended practices to promote the health and safety for all of our attendees and event staff, we cannot ensure or be held liable that the premises are free from contagions. By voluntarily entering and being present at this event, you (and each person in your party) acknowledge and agree to accept complete and sole responsibility for the inherent risk of possible exposure.
General Information: Due to limited capacity related to social distancing measures, attendees of all ages will be required to have their own ticket. Ticket prices subject to increase when purchased at the door. COVID protocols are subject to change based on state and local guidelines at the time of the event. We will provide more up-to-date guidelines for your area as we approach the event date. All purchases are non-refundable.