RagamuffinTop Challenge 3

on June 8, 2008 in video blogs with 10 comments by

Yeah, I know, last week was 1 and this week is 3. That’s what Carlos called it… I think I started a week late. So we’ll just catch up with him.

Last week’s goal: Exercise 3 times. At least one with Ninja Vlad.

I told y’all Vlad was a Ninja- check out his t-shirt!

Listen, I know 3 times a week and 1.5 pounds isn’t a big deal, but this is about changing more than the outside stuff. So be patient. I’m pleased. And that’s all I’m going to say about that. Teetering WAY too close to that line of things I REALLY REALLY don’t blog about.

This week’s goal: Exercise 3 days, even though I’m going to California to visit some great friends.

You can GO HERE and see how everybody else did this week.

Great blog week ahead…. wedding pictures and video (I love you that much, Kristi Kay), Nathan Angelo putting his arm around me, visiting California… too much blog-goodness can cause your heart to be at unsafe speeds. Consider yourself warned.

1. Jennie B
    posted on Jun 09, 2008 at 12:54 AM  |  reply

Well color me impressed, girl. 1.5 is (or .33 cats) is nothing to sniff at.
    Take me with you… I need to lose 5 or 3 cats too.

2. ManUtd17
    posted on Jun 09, 2008 at 1:49 AM  |  reply

Nice work. Have fun in the Golden State.

3. Shannon Smith
    posted on Jun 09, 2008 at 3:04 AM  |  reply

Your videos make the Ragamuffing Top Challenge worth it. You are hilarious.

Keep up the good work.

4. Annie
    posted on Jun 09, 2008 at 3:18 AM  |  reply

Aunt Jennifer- just don’t lose Chlorine the cat. That’s a cool cat.

Bill- Thanks. Will do.

Shannon- such kind words. Thank you. I enjoyed your’s as well.

5. AnnieLaurie
    posted on Jun 09, 2008 at 2:29 PM  |  reply

Hi Annie! I love the video! You have a great blog, Ill be keeping up with your progress!I did really good this week until Sunday and I blew it out at the local mexican place. but today… is a new day! 🙂

6. Chad Markley
    posted on Jun 09, 2008 at 5:34 PM  |  reply

Gettin your skinny on GIRL!!!!!

AWWWW YAAAAAA!

🙂

See you soon!

7. Anonymous
    posted on Jun 10, 2008 at 2:32 AM  |  reply

I am stho glad that you athresthed the listhp problem. I justh thought you were whitening your theeth.
    Love you
    k

8. Anonymous
    posted on Jun 10, 2008 at 2:33 AM  |  reply

the car ride….I am thinking of one of my old art teachers….oh Annie…you know what I am talking about…do ya’ll work out together? That’s really creepy to think about!

9. Liesl
    posted on Jun 11, 2008 at 8:36 PM  |  reply

Ok, so you might be one of my fave fellow RaggamuffinToppers. Your videos are hilarious, and I will now look forward to each week with renewed purpose. 🙂 Good luck this week!

10. Dandelion Seeds
    posted on Jun 14, 2008 at 5:01 AM  |  reply

Okay… you are hilarious! Looking forward to seeing how you did this week! Keep going!