Here’s the video.

on August 4, 2008 in video blogs with 18 comments by

I guess watch this and then read the post below. Sorry- blame it on a new blog home- the fact I couldn’t put this with the correct post. I’m a dork. Duh.

1. posted on Aug 04, 2008 at 8:39 PM  |  reply

I love it! I want to come visit. Someday…

2. posted on Aug 04, 2008 at 10:15 PM  |  reply

Aw, the chair looks comfy and I definitely would have put up the curtain too!

3. posted on Aug 04, 2008 at 10:33 PM  |  reply

“mail call”…really? i think maybe that’s the point in the video where you would have been laying on my bed cracking up at yourself…or maybe the flea part? either way, it was funny. i like your new house! and it WILL be good. very good. love you.

4. Sandy
    posted on Aug 04, 2008 at 10:43 PM  |  reply

Annie,
    I feel so in touch with you reading your blog and watching your video. Okay, I’m dying to know where’s your bathroom? Praying that you rest your feet on the only solid foundation in life, Jesus Christ (I Corinthians 3:11). Love to you sweet Annie!
    Sandy

5. Barb-a-icious
    posted on Aug 04, 2008 at 11:38 PM  |  reply

Anya! I am so excited for you and I did tear up when you showed the leaving video. You crack me slap up!! I am proud of you and I can’t wait to visit. Just less than 2 weeks so get ready. And a leopard key… really….Really…REALLY?!?! That is awesome.

6. Barb-a-licious
    posted on Aug 04, 2008 at 11:39 PM  |  reply

oops. I missed the L in Barbalicious the first go round. so sue me on your new blog!! 🙂

7. Barb-a-licious
    posted on Aug 04, 2008 at 11:41 PM  |  reply

And I just realized that adding the sentence about how funny you are after the sad video made it sound insincere. So… I really did shed a real tear as I was sad for your heart as you left. And in other separate news- the rest of your video was very hilarious. I hope that cleared that up and I will stop leaving comments now. Love love love.

8. posted on Aug 05, 2008 at 7:55 AM  |  reply

Annie, you crack me up! Ok, the part where you were leaving town was sad, but besides that you are just precious! Thanks for making that for all of us. Nashville is awesome, and you’re going to love it!

9. posted on Aug 05, 2008 at 9:38 AM  |  reply

ANNIE BLOGS and I love it! In fact, last night, I heard my mom laughing at something on the internet, and I walked out, and found her watching YOU. I was like, “Mom, that’s my friend Annie!” And she said, “You have to watch this! She cries – it’s so sad.”

It WAS so sad.

BUT! I’m back in Nashville now, and Team Annie is about to unite. Tonight. Eastland Cafe in East Nashville for happy hour – I’ll be there at 5:30. See you there? YES PLEASE!

10. posted on Aug 05, 2008 at 10:38 AM  |  reply

you know how much i loved you before? yeah, like A TON! well that just doubled watching your nashville video. and the leopard key is just bonus! you’ll be more than fine in cash-ville!!! and friends are just waiting at that pic-nic to engulf you in hugs and love [be sure about the extra deo–heheh jk] xoxoxoxox

11. posted on Aug 05, 2008 at 3:30 PM  |  reply

Annie! I totally know how you feel. We went through this just last summer moving to Omaha. It will be good. Cling to Jesus…cry a lot…and remember that it will take time. Love you!

12. candace
    posted on Aug 05, 2008 at 8:03 PM  |  reply

welcome to california-you kids from the great state of georgia!!!

13. Amy
    posted on Aug 05, 2008 at 8:13 PM  |  reply

hey annie! just wanted to let you know I’m praying for you and keeping up with your blog. you’re right, this is gonna be good. can’t wait to see what God does with you/ 🙂 love you and miss you!

14. Blake Bryant
    posted on Aug 05, 2008 at 9:20 PM  |  reply

we have the same leopard print key hahah im a little upset you dissed it haha
    love you annie

15. Laura
    posted on Aug 05, 2008 at 10:38 PM  |  reply

a few things i have to share with you about the video.
    1. make room in there for me and skaarly on SB09.
    2. get yourself a cooler key something like disney princesses, you deserve it.
    3. make sure you have a place to watch penelope, a lot.
    4. Don’t be afraid to rock the big clip. and the ring. i know you’re not afraid.

i miss you but i can’t wait to hear what the Lord is doing. P.s. i might send you something in the mail.

love you!!

16. Mallory
    posted on Aug 06, 2008 at 3:32 PM  |  reply

I just cried a little bit.
    but am restraining because I know Ill see you this weekend.

17. posted on Oct 18, 2011 at 5:00 PM  |  reply

I’m just now watching this where you linked it up for 31 days. I thought I went back to the very beginning when I first started reading you two years ago but maybe I didn’t?

I definitely just cried at the shot of you leaving Marietta. But I’m so thankful you were courageous and made that move. Go you! And God! 🙂

18. posted on Oct 19, 2011 at 1:20 AM  |  reply

you are so funny..loved seeing your video…made the mother in me cry….now the sister in the Lord wants to send you a gift, a courage pendant..how do i get your address in Nashville…hope you like country music you are sure in the heart of it. I’m really caught up now…well maybe i do have one more to go…