Who’s watching my purse?

on October 29, 2008 in video blogs with 21 comments by

Oh yes.  Annie and Annie are back.  And WalMart will never fully recover from our antics.

And please.  Do not judge my hairdo.

Handy Graham is our friend who is also officially the best Handy Man in Nashville.  Literally. Voted on and victorious.  The very best in 08.

I was seriously thrilled when Annie found the picture of Sarah Markley and her super cute daughter Hope.  That was bloggily awesome.

The THRILLOGY of videos continues…. we already have our next event scouted out.  All I’m going to say is that 6am is involved.  That makes for some beautiful video blogging.

1. Barb-a-licious
    posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 8:56 AM  |  reply

Fave moment #1- your reaction to her calling out your oil issues.

Fave moment #2- the elongated silence after you asked her if she ever wanted to work at a store during Christmas.

Fave moment #3- “Did you just lick your fingers in Wal-Mart?!!?

2. Barb-a-licious
    posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 8:57 AM  |  reply

and I don’t know where that picture came from. I must figure this out…

3. Southern Gal
    posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 9:01 AM  |  reply

Don’t you know you’re supposed to take hand sanitizer with you to Wal Mart???? Put some in your purse now or else keep your fingers out of your mouth. OK? I’m concerned about Annie touching that trash can also. I sound like your Mama now.

4. posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 9:17 AM  |  reply

Can I just say, you are very good at moving and holding your camera steady? The whole driving while videoing scares me a little, but you did great with the walking/videoing.

Btw, my Nanny told me to always hook my purse in the child restraint so that if I walked off from it (which I do frequently), it would be more difficult to steal. Just thought I’d mention that. =)

5. posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 9:46 AM  |  reply

love YOU! And…i want to laugh with you in walmart. miss you…

=)

6. posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 9:47 AM  |  reply

I think it’s funny that you didn’t have a lisp on this video, but other Annie seemed to have one. I think everybody that I love who has moved to another place should video themselves once a week so I can see them like I can see you. It is a great comfort to me. Across the miles.

7. posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 9:55 AM  |  reply

Um, cbed, that’s just the way I talk. THANKS A LOT.

8. posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 9:57 AM  |  reply

Annie.

I think the problem is, you think everyone looks like Sarah. Like one of those “therapist” tools where you are shown an inkblot… or is it Sarah? Sarah jogging. Sarah laughing. Sarah space-walking….

9. posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 10:01 AM  |  reply

Oh. That’s to Annie Downs. I’m sure Annie Parsons is perfectly normal, gradually wooing A.D. towards the regal dawn of normalcy… or maybe you’re both just delightfully odd and enjoying it together.

Loved the video, you gals are great.

10. posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 10:13 AM  |  reply

you guys are too funny!! love the new flick!! i think i’m gonna have to try doing one sometime!! hugs and prayers…

11. posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 11:46 AM  |  reply

ok so your friend annie is friends with my friend casey evans. small weird, eh?

if i ever come visit you in nashville (ahem, i mean WHEN) make a video ok? because it seems so fun. i mean, when else does walmart seem fun? NEVER.

you are a genuis

12. Kristi Kay
    posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 1:35 PM  |  reply

So…did you get your eyebrows and (stache) waxed at Macy’s?? I’m missing the connection.

I totally wish I could hang out with you and Annie Parsons. And seriously…I’d rather watch these adventures than anything on TV…keep ’em comin!!!!

13. Face
    posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 2:06 PM  |  reply

I love that KK and Barb have both already commented.

I love Other Annie’s pause between “holy” and “cannoli.” I just don’t think that’s what she originally meant.

I love that your “travel-size” conditioner would be perfect if you were traveling for, oh, I don’t know, 3 months in Death Valley?

My mom is always asking about watching my purse. I get annoyed with it, but then I’m a freak about it if I’m shopping with Jake.

Keep em coming, Annies!

14. candace
    posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 6:42 PM  |  reply

weirdest thing ever: I had hiccups while I was watching this and then you hiccuped on the video. weird.

15. Laura
    posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 8:22 PM  |  reply

you make me laugh. lets go to walmart when i come visit you 🙂 SB09

16. posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 11:13 PM  |  reply

I had all the kids sitting on me and around me watching the video. Loved it!!!!

17. posted on Oct 30, 2008 at 2:42 AM  |  reply

I am hysterical with laughter.

Also, I feel so much better about my hair having seen your hair.

18. posted on Oct 30, 2008 at 9:04 PM  |  reply

1. “one tastes better” – HA!

2. Sarah Markley is famous.

3. Watched Good Will Hunting last night… Strangely, I didn’t notice their thick S.Boston accents – but I DANG SURE noticed your thick Southern accent in this. I’ve been up here far too long.

19. posted on Oct 31, 2008 at 2:37 AM  |  reply

You’re too fun, Annie Downs!

20. posted on Nov 03, 2008 at 3:48 PM  |  reply

Which do I love more….

1. That you are an unapologetic Walmart shopper…or…

2. That you just admitted to all of Bloggyville that you wax your stache.

Awesome Annie. That’s what you are. 😀

21. posted on Nov 03, 2008 at 10:17 PM  |  reply

Ok, this is my first visit to your blog and all I can say is … I will be back ! and back ! and back ! I love your blog !! This video was hilarious !! Made me miss home. I’m an American who has been living in Australia (married me an aussie man) for the past 11 years. We are coming back for a visit in a few weeks and I’m soooooo excited !!