Leader’s Guide!

on January 8, 2011 in AnnieWrites, I heart books., Westbow Press with 7 comments by

Happy weekend, friends!

While I’m not typically a weekend blogger, it is snowing here in Nashville and the idea of exiting my fleece pajamas for any other less snuggly type of clothing seems nightmare-ish. So I shall blog.

Which is good.

Because I totes forgot to tell you yesterday afternoon when the Leader’s Guide for From Head To Foot got uploaded to my blog, therefore possible for you to download.

HERE IS THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY. Just slide your email address into that box and my blog will know you want a leader’s guide and email it to you.

[We did it that way mainly because we only want legitimate folks getting it, not just randars who happen upon our corner of the internet. So this way, you have to actually have an email address to get the free book.]

Isn’t the cover the cutest? I’m telling ya- Emily Keafer has got some mad design skillz, that is for certain. In this case, I would be honored if you would judge the book by it’s cover.

So go ahead- grab you a copy. Seriously. ESPECIALLY if you are leading a small group or if you want to pass the leader’s guide on to your church’s youth director or whatevs. There are additional discussion questions, some awesome graphics, ice-breakers, and some secret stuff that is made of awesome.

ALSO. And this is a big also.

If you are trying to order more than 3 copies of From Head To Foot, Amazon is being stinky about it. So, email me [annieblogs (at) gmail (dot) com] if you are trying to get a bulk amount.

And apparently Amazon labels “bulk” as “four”. Lame. I don’t want small group leaders spending a fortune to get these books. So please. Just email a sista.

Hope you have a super great weekend.

[I mean that. Not just saying it. I don’t throw around hopes like that. I’m not haphazard in my hoping. I genuinely have massive hope for your weekend.]

1. posted on Jan 08, 2011 at 11:53 AM  |  reply

got my leader’s guide yesterday, have it all printed out and everything! I am super excited! I am hoping to lead a small group of early college ladies this summer and can’t wait to use this…it is really perfect for them!!

Bless you, my friend…and I don’t just say that, either…I really mean it :o)

2. Laura
    posted on Jan 08, 2011 at 12:01 PM  |  reply

I haven’t gotten the book yet.. I’ll probably get it once I get my Kindle. I still need $70 for that, though.My birthday is next month… 😀

3. posted on Jan 08, 2011 at 1:28 PM  |  reply

I can’t wait to give the book and the leader’s guide to our youth leader at church! Thanks for the heads up about the bulk buy.

And I have massive hopes for your weekend, too. Even snowed in.

4. posted on Jan 08, 2011 at 2:56 PM  |  reply

I think I need your book for ME, before I could lead a group through it. But then, you knew that.

Is it already snowing there? It’s sunny skies, here, ninety minutes south. I want your cozy snow.

5. posted on Jan 08, 2011 at 7:16 PM  |  reply

enjoying all this nashvegas snow myself…i don’t think it has snowed this often here since i was umm…sporting big bangs in 8th grade:)so bring.it.on.
    and we got 2 copies but need more for all these tweens that need your authentic voice to pour over them!!

6. posted on Jan 09, 2011 at 10:21 PM  |  reply

Annie,

I’m a (semi) new reader and can’t wait to read your book. Just today I was telling my husband about it and how I’ve been praying about the idea of hosting a mid/hi school girl’s small group starting with your book. Then I find that you’ve posted a leader’s guide! Now I’m SUUPER excited! Congrats on the success of your new venture!

7. posted on Jan 10, 2011 at 7:05 PM  |  reply

I just ordered the book from Amazon! Yay! I LOVE your blog and can’t wait to have unlimited Annie in book form! I’m pretty sure I’m going to save it for my Belize trip in March. What could be better than reading it in a tropical paradise?