Smile Wednesday: Tuesday edition.

on September 13, 2011 in Scotland, Smile, Wednesday with 6 comments by

Because we have some other things to discuss tomorrow. That’s why.

And also. I like to keep you on your toes, people. You need to be ready for anything, any day, you just don’t know what I’m gonna throw your way.

If you’ll recall, we did have a Top 5 Friday on a Saturday a few weeks ago… because I am a zany son of a gun.

So. Today. Pictures. Go.

The upside of daily rain? Gorgeous gorgeous gardens. I get to walk by this house every day and it brings such joy to my soul.

I hear ya, sister. Groceries can get pretty heavy. Lucky for you, you are close enough to the ground that you can drag your bag along. Live it up. That won’t last forever.

How do you feel about my leopard print fingernails?

Don’t even get me started on what the sky does here when the sun sets. It is to die for.

My neighborhood can get pretty creepy. I like it.

The clouds and the moon and a car and the colors. I wish I was able to capture the FEEL of the night too. It was so crisp and cool and yet totally inviting.

For a non-professional photog, I am pretty proud of this. I mean, I’m just sayin’. That’s a good moon right there.

And finally, for your viewing pleasure [and even though I look ridiculous most of this time], the effects of a windy Monday in Edinburgh.

. . . . .

See? That was worth a Smile, Wednesday on a Tuesday…. right? 🙂

1. posted on Sep 13, 2011 at 8:34 AM  |  reply

LOVE the leopard print nails! Are they those Sally Hansen sticker things? I tried the zebra ones a few weeks ago and thought they were the greatest!

2. posted on Sep 13, 2011 at 9:47 AM  |  reply

Love the video. So you are saying I should make sure not to leave my sweatshirts and scarves here in the Netherlands when I move there to Scotland, right? 😉 And 500 flyers, that is awesome.

3. Betsy
    posted on Sep 13, 2011 at 11:05 AM  |  reply

Annie,

What an incredible city you live in! We just returned from a week in Scotland and a week in Ireland and we so wished we had had more time in Edinburgh. We will be back for sure. Bless you for the work you all are doing for the students there.

Hugs,

Betsy

4. Tay
    posted on Sep 13, 2011 at 11:33 AM  |  reply

I am sitting here in Starbucks reading your blog (it makes me feel so Nashville!!) and there is a song playing that totally would make an amazing soundtrack to Smile Wednesday. Just thought you would like to know! 🙂

5. posted on Sep 13, 2011 at 3:43 PM  |  reply

*love* the leopard print nails…and the little girl is just too sweet…and the flowers, just wow!! beautiful!!…

6. Son