PRE-ORDER SWAG, Y’ALL!

on July 26, 2013 in Speak Love with 31 comments by

speak love coverOkay, friends! Time to get your pre-order on!

Here’s the thing. Speak Love releases in one month. You know this. You’ve been sweet enough to pray. I’m grateful.

Now here’s the fun part.

My sweet people at Zondervan have created this little Pre-Order Package that you get totally for FREEEEE when you order Speak Love.

CHECK IT OUT!

You’ll get all this jazz, worth more than way more than $12, just for ordering the book now instead of waiting 20-something days.

Pre-order

That necklace is THIS NECKLACE that will cost you $15 online starting next month. So what I’m saying is… YOU ARE GETTING AN ADORABLE $15 NECKLACE FOR FREE. And all that other stuff. Wowie zowie.

I know. The people at Zondervan DONE LOST THEIR MIIIIIIIINDS. [Lucky for us.] πŸ™‚

At the bottom of the pre-order page, it says that only the first 100 people will get this special pack. Well, the people on my email list got the scoop earlier this week and already we’ve way outsold 100 copies, so Zondervan is being rad and re-ordering everything so that you get a chance to get the swag too.

BUT IT WILL RUN OUT.

So listen. My people. Here’s all you have to do:

• Go to the Speak Love Pre-Order page
  • Upload your receipt from purchasing Speak Love from your favorite online retailer [a screenshot is fine]
  • Fill out the information
  • Click SUBMIT!

….and you’ll get all these goodies in the mail soon!

[If you’ve already ordered the book- that’s great! Just pull up your email order confirmation, screen shot it, and booyah!]

I want to tell you something, and maybe it’s getting a bit to vulnerable or something, but I’m going for it.

It matters a lot to me if you’ll choose to pre-order this book. My heart, as you know from my prayer video, is that this book will change the world. And I really mean that. But it can only change the world if lots and LOTS of teen girls get to read it. That will only happen if my people buy it first and then when it releases, Speak Love will pop to the top of book lists where other moms of teens and teen girls themselves are looking.

It’s just really exciting to dream what could happen with this book in the lives of young women who read it, but I need your help to get there.Β Zondervan doing this pre-order is one way that this book can reach farther than we can imagine, y’all.Β And all for God’s glory. [You know me. You know that.]

So if you are planning to buy the book, anytime between now and release day [August 20] would be really really awesome. But if you do it now, you get lots of free stuff too. So, win win. πŸ™‚

And look, if you have a teen gal friend, how RAD would this be as a gift pack? You would look like you spent $40 on her gift and it only actually cost you the price of the book. So, I’m here to help you look like a baller.

You’re welcome. πŸ™‚

If you have any issues, just let me know.

Otherwise…. get that pre-order swag, y’all!

Happy weekend. Live it up. Summertime sweetness.

And thank you. I’m real grateful for y’all. Like whoa grateful. <3

1. posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 10:11 AM  |  reply

I have many teen friends :), but I bought this book first because I love and believe in YOU, Annie Downs (you, who have ALREADY been changing the world with your words, wisdom and love for God & others). Can’t wait to read!!

Thrilled for this season for you!! <3

• posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 11:33 AM  |  reply

Thanks, friend. Love you.

2. posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 10:29 AM  |  reply

Just placed my order! This sounds like required reading for my two teen daughters (I think we’re in need of a pre-release intervention). πŸ™‚

• posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 11:33 AM  |  reply

Required reading? I like the sound of that. πŸ™‚ Hugs to you, Dawn. Thanks.

3. posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 10:32 AM  |  reply

Pre-ordered it, I can’t wait to read it.

• posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 11:33 AM  |  reply

WOOT. πŸ™‚

4. sonja lange
    posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 10:49 AM  |  reply

Got it – can’t wait!

• posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 11:33 AM  |  reply

YAY! Hope you love it.

5. Claire Hembree
    posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 11:00 AM  |  reply

Placed my order! Yay! So excited to read your new book! I bought Perfectly Unique when you came to talk at FBC Nashville and I loved it, so I’m so excited for this one! πŸ™‚ Thanks Annie

• posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 11:34 AM  |  reply

Awesome. Thanks, Claire. Love you FBC girls!!

6. Shanee
    posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 11:06 AM  |  reply

Ordered! I’m very excited!

• posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 11:34 AM  |  reply

Me too. πŸ™‚ Hope you love it.

7. Sandy
    posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 11:31 AM  |  reply

Great. Preordered the book but when I try to go to the preorder page to get my “swag” my antivirus program says the page is infected by a Trojan.

• posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 11:34 AM  |  reply

Should be fine, Sandy. No viruses here. But if you keep having issues, just email me! annie (at) anniedowns (dot) com

• posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 11:41 AM  |  reply

Sandy, you can also email your information and receipt directly to speaklove (at) zondervan (dot) com

8. Michelle
    posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 11:32 AM  |  reply

Just ordered for my turning 12yo daughter!!!! This will be a lovely gift!

• posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 11:35 AM  |  reply

YAY! Hope she loves it, Michelle!

9. posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 12:24 PM  |  reply

Thank you.. We are kicking off a young teens group at church.. this book will be an intregal part of that!

• posted on Jul 29, 2013 at 11:48 PM  |  reply

YAY! And once they get it and get to reading, I’d love to skype in and do a Q&A. Just let me know!

10. Jules
    posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 12:26 PM  |  reply

That looks like an amazing book for my daughter. (And she would have loved the swag, too, I’m sure.) But alas, I’m in the UK. I hope your book achieves all you dream of x

• posted on Jul 29, 2013 at 11:49 PM  |  reply

Oh Jules. You know how I love the UK. πŸ™‚ If you pre-order, email me personally with your receipt and I’ll put a little something in the mail to you. annie (at) anniedowns (dot) com πŸ™‚

11. Celia
    posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 12:47 PM  |  reply

I was unable to download the receipt so I emailed it speaklove@zondervan.com.
    Will that suffice?

• posted on Jul 29, 2013 at 11:49 PM  |  reply

Perfect, Celia! YAY!

12. Melissa
    posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 12:51 PM  |  reply

Bought it – hoping for a section on speaking love to your brother – we are especially struggling there. Hope your book does change the world!

• posted on Jul 29, 2013 at 11:50 PM  |  reply

Oh girl. We’ve got a whole chapter on your family and how to be a godly sister. πŸ™‚ I’ve got your back. πŸ™‚

13. Trisha Nason
    posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 1:47 PM  |  reply

I read Annie’s first book, loved it and shared it not only with my own 11 year old girl, but also with the Girls I teach at school. Looking forward to the second one! I tried to order the free stuff, but could not get my receipt from amazon to save to add the file. πŸ™ I know that many will be blessed by Annie.

• posted on Jul 29, 2013 at 11:55 PM  |  reply

Thank you, Tricia! Listen, email your receipt to speaklove (at) zondervan (dot) com and they’ll take care of you! πŸ™‚ No worries if the website didn’t work- that will get your name and info on the same list!

14. Jenny
    posted on Jul 27, 2013 at 10:22 AM  |  reply

Pre-ordered for my almost 16 year old! She loved your first book. I’m hoping that her campaigners YL group will decide to use this book for their study material!

(And for the record? I love your books too. We are all just girls in women’s bodies after all)

• posted on Jul 29, 2013 at 11:57 PM  |  reply

Thanks, Jenny! Can’t wait to hear your daughter’s thoughts! And I LOVE Young Life- so glad she’s involved in that!

And thanks for your kind words. You’re right. We all need reminders, no matter our age, huh?

15. Michelle T.
    posted on Jul 28, 2013 at 3:37 AM  |  reply

Hi Annie! I discovered your blog and the link to your new book from Sophie Hudson’s tweet. I preordered, and I’m really looking forward to now following your blog. πŸ˜€

Blessings,
    Michelle

• posted on Jul 29, 2013 at 11:57 PM  |  reply

YAY! Thanks, Michelle! I love Sophie- any friend of hers is a friend of mine! Welcome! πŸ™‚