Join us as we prepare for the birth of our King and prepare for what God would have for us in the year to come!
Advent comes from the Latin word “adventus” which translates to “coming” or “arrival.”
Advent is the season of preparation and celebration of Christ who arrived in our hearts, into the world, and will reign again soon.
Hope. Peace. Joy. Love. These are the things that we will be leaning into over these four weeks of Advent together. It’s simple, yet mysterious. Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of our faith, led the way for our salvation and what a gift it is that we are able to prepare to celebrate His coming then and His coming in the future.
Through this Advent Series, our goal is to slow down our hearts in this season, take it all in with gratitude and hope for what the Lord has in store. Will you join us?
See what's included:
This Advent series goes alongside of the That Sounds Fun FREE Advent podcast episodes. Take a peek at what’s inside!
- Downloadable Advent Series Guidebook featuring 28 days of questions, prompts, and prayers to use alongside all the Advent Series Episodes (PLUS, Saturday and Sunday prompts as well)
- 4 weeks of the ad-free version of the Advent Series audio podcasts (20 episodes)
- 4 weeks of the video versions of the Advent Series podcast episodes (20 episodes)
- A Christmas Eve video and audio podcast featuring me and Mrs. & Mr. F. Downs
- A printable & digital version of an Advent Calendar to follow along with through the Advent Season
- A private Facebook group to join for more conversation and encouragement
- A custom Spotify Advent playlist (made by me!) to use as a backdrop to your Advent Series study
- Advent Series graphics to share on your social media platforms to encourage your friends and family
- All of the miniBFF goodies (outlined below!)
- 4 Advent Series audio podcast episodes + video podcast episodes for miniBFFs
- A printable Advent Series candles coloring page
- A printable ornament coloring page
- A printable miniBFF Advent Series calendar
Join us for this month-long special experience for only $30.
Advent is a season of slowing down and celebrating Jesus who came and who is coming again!
We can’t wait to celebrate this season—and look forward to what God might have for us next year—together!
Interested in gifting this to a friend?
Send the Advent Series to a friend or group of friends to do together or on their own and they’ll receive a code for their order.
“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end.”
FREE 2022-2023 Liturgical Calendar
Download our beautifully designed liturgical calendar to carry you through the year as we walk through the Christian calendar and celebrate together.
Frequently Asked Questions
Advent runs from November 27, 2022 to December 24, 2022. Each year, it begins the fourth Sunday before Christmas Day.
Advent comes from the Latin word “adventus” which translates to “coming” or “arrival.” Advent is a season of waiting to anticipate the second coming of Jesus to earth and celebrate and remember His first arrival as a baby which began the redemption story of mankind.
Absolutely! The Catholic faith largely follows the liturgical calendar and Protestants can too!
Each week will be live on the Sunday of that week of Advent and the Advent Series Guidebook is available in the Resources section of your Advent Library.
No worries! You can either participate in the day that it is, or you can take your time and go through each day no matter if it corresponds with the date or not. Totally up to you!
Sure! You’ll have access to the Advent Series for whenever you’d like to go back.
The Advent Series Guidebook is available after purchase under the Resources section of your Advent Library.