The only way I can think to even attempt to blog this week while I’m in NYC is either in picture or in list.
But listen. Be thou full of patience. Please. Because my number one goal here is to gain buckets full of knowledge and skill. Not to tell you hilarious stories. [Though you know I want to. Come on. You know me.]
[And I owe you a story about SELF DEFENSE CLASS. Yep. I took it. Saturday. Great stories. Great great stories. Don’t let me forget… next week.]
By the way, HERE’S A QUICK REMINDER of why I’m in New York.
Yeah. Totally cool. I know. I’m so so so excited. Like WHOA excited.
So on Sunday—-
– I practiced being a lone sojourner on the NYC Subway system (wimpy rider, party of 1.)
– I was stern with a cabbie and he kicked me out (sorta).
– I saw my friend Ernie Halter which was awesome.
– My Clean&Clear Facewash exploded in my suitcase. [C&C, why I oughta…. grrrr….]
– My iPhone battery is not the champ that one would hope. So listening to music on the Subway + checking my email + twitter + facebook + texting + calling my mama = too much for Anita the iPhone to handle. Lesson? Carry my charge cord with me EVERYWHERE.
– I ventured to Times Square SOLO. Cause I’m brave like that, yo.
I woke up crazy early this morning, already laid out my clothes and had my bag all packed. So pretty much, it’s my first day of marketing school.
Someone should have sent me a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils.
[1 point for New York reference, 1 point for You’ve Got Mail reference, 1 point for school reference – ZING!]