You know I always warn you when you’ll want to be able to take notes. So be advised: this is a note taking episode. Banning Liebscher is back to pastor us in a bunch of ways and talk about his new book The Three-Mile Walk, a book I read this summer that literally changed my life. I bet it will matter to you, too.
We also hop over to continue our chat on YouTube, so check that out and subscribe there so you don’t miss any of these special additional conversations!
. . . . .
Thank you to our partners!
- International Justice Mission: Visit IJM.org/ChangeLives to be a part of this movement for good. Your
consistent support will impact the lives of individuals all over the world.
- Indeed.com: Try it out with a FREE $75 credit at Indeed.com/soundsfun. Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid through September 30.
- The Between Places Prayer Journal: You can get your hands on this beautiful journal by going to smaywilsonshop.com and using the promo code THATSOUNDSFUN for 15% off!
- 2018 Christmas Party Episode 4: Banning Liebscher
- The Three-Mile Walk: The Courage You Need to Live the Life God Wants for You