It’s the week of Mother’s Day, so let’s talk about being grounded, making time for yourself, and being close to God- whether this Mother’s Day is your best yet or a heartbreaking thought. Gretchen Saffles, author of The Well-Watered Woman, is here to talk to us through this season and the importance of being in the Word of God on a daily basis.
. . . . .
Sign up to receive the AFD Week In Review email and ask questions to future guests!
Thank you to our partners!
- BetterHelp: As one of my friends, you’ll get 10% off your first month by visiting BetterHelp.com/thatsoundsfun.
- Curology: Go to Curology.com/thatsoundsfun for a free 30-day trial, just pay for shipping and handling.
- Indeed: Get started with a FREE $75 sponsored job credit to upgrade your job post at indeed.com/SOUNDSFUN.
- Gretchen’s Instagram
- Well-Watered Women Instagram
- Well- Watered Women Website
- The Well-Watered Woman book