So the Fringe Festival ends this week, but not before I took some time on Saturday to show it to you!
[You’re welcome. I know how you people like your vlogs.]
A few things:
1. Have you noticed that I rarely, if ever, let you watch a video without a zillion prefaces first? It’s still true today.
2. My hair. I’m sorry.
3. Our church leadership is in a season of fasting and prayer which probably attributes to the more somber-esque mood of the whole thing.
4. I’m still learning a new video editing program [iMovie ’11 instead of iMovieHD if you must know], so forgive any harsh transitions or volume issues.
5. One thing I love about iMovie ’11? NO LISP! Yay.
6. My flatmate Becky didn’t join me on this excursion. You’ll have to watch The Royal Wedding to see her. Sorry- I know she’s a natural and you love her. Next time.
7. Sorry it’s longer than 5 minutes. I try to edit as tight as possible, just didn’t happen in less than 5 this time. Blame it on the time difference? Videos are longer when they are made in the future? Sure.
8. At 4:02, when I say “partnering with us,” I mean Christians in general. Not Crossroads Church specifically.
That is quite a lot of prefacing for a Monday. Forgive me.
On with the video….
Questions? Comments? Concerns about my hair?
What other things would you like to see in a future Scottish vlog?