For the love.

on October 24, 2007 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 9 comments by

This man is ridiculously talented. I enjoy this so much it is stupid. Truly. But these backup singers. Gracious. Take it down a notch.

Phil Wickham. The Tabernacle. November 16th. I am so very excited. I’ll probably blog about it. I mean, I’m gonna have to think up something for the 16th.

And by the way, I honestly went searching for a clip from “The Office” for you, but it’s gone! Snobby NBC stole it back from YouTube. Mean. So you get a little more Phil. And that is so right.

P.S- 48 hours until BTC/Funny Man Downs competes to be the Funniest Accountant in the South. My palms are sweating just typing it. Go Daddy!!

1. carolineb
    posted on Oct 24, 2007 at 3:37 AM  |  reply

I like his eyebrows.

2. brad
    posted on Oct 24, 2007 at 3:44 AM  |  reply

The BVG’s (background vocals) sounded like some cats during business time.

I like Phil, though.

mjdtaf

3. ManUtd17
    posted on Oct 24, 2007 at 11:40 AM  |  reply

Were they wearing business socks? Because that’s how you can tell if it’s business time.

Nice song. And in California no less.

4. brad
    posted on Oct 24, 2007 at 2:28 PM  |  reply

Because it’s Wednesday. And Wednesday night is the night that cats usually make sweet love. Tuesday night is the night they go over to their mother’s house to reprogram her video machine. But Wednesday night is the night they usually make sweet, sweet love.

5. ManUtd17
    posted on Oct 24, 2007 at 3:27 PM  |  reply

And they brush their teeth . . . because that’s all part of it. That’s foreplay. They also sort the recycling. That’s not part of it. But it’s still very important.

6. brad
    posted on Oct 24, 2007 at 6:39 PM  |  reply

All this hinges on whether one of them isn’t too tired from after work social netball team practice.

New Zealand.

Annie, sorry me and Bill hijacked your blog.

7. Annie
    posted on Oct 24, 2007 at 7:31 PM  |  reply

I go to school, come home, and my blog gets a PG 13 rating. Geez.

There is nothing more helpless than reading comments from a school computer that won’t let me access my blog to respond.

I’m obviously not too offended, I’m not deleting them. I love America. I believe in freedom of speech.

lxmotm.