Speaking of…..

on April 2, 2008 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 9 comments by

the David Crowder Band, a local radio station (which shall remain nameless, but swims in the sea) was playing a great Crowder song this week. And when the song ended, the most annoying morning DJ in the world said, “…and that was the David CHOWDER Band.”

And that station is now dead to me.

Because that is ridiculous. CHOWDER? Who are they playing next? Thirst Day? Gracious. So I’m through with them. Not to mention, those DJs talk too much….

Speaking of talking too much, my friend Tyler and I have been in an interesting discussion on the length of blogs. How long is too long? Jump over to his blog and share your opinion…..

Speaking of opinions, I have a lot. Especially about books and music. So I just decided that I would put a list over here in the side bar so that you can just click and buy from Amazon. I’m a giver like that. But really, I highly respect these artists and authors and want you to know them. And that is the truth……

Speaking of truth, I do not prefer April Fool’s Day. Everybody, seriously. As Uncle Joey would say, “Cut. It. Out.”…..

Speaking of out, good night.

1. Linda Vujnov
    posted on Apr 02, 2008 at 3:09 AM  |  reply

I am so very over April Fools. I’m not a practical jokster person.

You need to go to bed Annie…it’s late.

2. Writeaway
    posted on Apr 02, 2008 at 3:40 AM  |  reply

Someone in my office brought chocolate-covered cotton balls and put them on a platter in our office kitchen today. People were thinking they were chocolate-covered peanut butter balls (because that’s what they looked like) and were biting into them. Because I am dieting, I picked one up and broke it open to see what’s inside. You can’t fool me. But I still don’t like April Fool’s Day.

3. ManUtd17
    posted on Apr 02, 2008 at 11:39 AM  |  reply

I can’t believe it’s taken you this long to come to that realization about that radio station. That station doesn’t even merit a preset in my car. That is sad really, but they brought it on themselves.

If you want to hear how one of those stations can really sound, try http://www.m88.org.

4. speedinguptoslowdown
    posted on Apr 02, 2008 at 2:03 PM  |  reply

I’m with Bill on this one. They aren’t even worth the preset.

Cheese, cheese and more cheese.

5. Sarah Markley
    posted on Apr 02, 2008 at 3:20 PM  |  reply

Ohhh, I am surprised Linda didn’t comment on Uncle Joey….

6. Jess $
    posted on Apr 02, 2008 at 10:28 PM  |  reply

I just finished “The Shack”- Wowza! It is good.

7. Shannon
    posted on Apr 03, 2008 at 12:04 AM  |  reply

I like David Chowder, um, I mean Crowder.

8. Tyler
    posted on Apr 03, 2008 at 1:12 AM  |  reply

This post was about the perfect length. My 2 cents.

9. Jennie B
    posted on Apr 03, 2008 at 2:48 AM  |  reply

I like corn chowder, but I cannot even begin to tolerate the two radio personalities you’re speaking of.