Nashville. I live here.

on August 4, 2008 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 7 comments by

This is one of those posts that will really be most enjoyable for my family. Because the common blog reader may not enjoy four minutes of me showing off my new room.

A few notes of interest:

#1- I really don’t have fleas.

#2- Don’t stress about the mail situation. I’m sure it will work out fine.

#3- I don’t know why I said “blog” like that.

#4- The end is far less convincing than I feel. I promise.

Uh… for now, you are going to have to watch the video on youtube.  Click THIS LINK to see my first installment of NASHVILLE VLOGS.  Sorry, maybe I can learn how to embed videos on this here new blog sometime soon.

I’m listening to Ten Out of Tenn right now, and I’ll have to say, it makes me quite disappointed that I moved here and left all my musical talent packed in some box in Atlanta. Because it would sure come in handy now. These people are good.

For you facebook people, I changed networks today. Did they have to phrase it so harshly?

You can only be in one regional network at a time. If you join the Nashville, TN network, you will leave the Atlanta, GA network.

Sheesh. I got it. I live in Nashville now. Back off, facebook.

1. posted on Aug 04, 2008 at 7:18 PM  |  reply

So am I your very first comment at this blog?? Wow, seems like we should uncork some champagne or something.

Anyway, love the look of the new place. Good work–and welcome to your new home!

2. posted on Aug 04, 2008 at 7:45 PM  |  reply

Best. Video. EVER.

We are gonna have SO MUCH FUN IN SA!

3. candace
    posted on Aug 04, 2008 at 7:48 PM  |  reply

#1-dueling banjo back in effect. glad to see it.
    #2-were you driving a mini-van in the video?
    #3- i like the colors of your bedroom…and your house key.

4. posted on Aug 05, 2008 at 6:16 AM  |  reply

Looks like things are going well. Not so lispy in that one. Looking forward to many an update!

5. posted on Aug 05, 2008 at 8:54 AM  |  reply

Hi Annie, I loved your video, and I am not a family member (I guess I didn’t have to tell you that.) I am very curious about why you moved to Nashville to be a writer. I am not even sure if that is the correct assumption. If you already blogged about this maybe you could just tell me the dates to read. Also, what kind of writing are you going to do? It’s funny, I found your blog via the dieting blog world, but your life, especially your life with God is what I really love reading about. Plus, you are very funny, and funny is big with me…

6. Lindsey
    posted on Aug 05, 2008 at 9:17 AM  |  reply

So, I LOVED this video/post. And I am also (just in case you got confused, or something) NOT a family member. And I’ll tell you why I loved it. In a week or 2 I’m moving back to Gainesville, FL from home (where I’ve been all summer), and out of my old Gville apartment into a new one…and I have not been looking forward to it at all. Leaving friends back home, the hassle, the stress, the “crap, where do I put this?!”

But now…I’m kind of excited. So thanks!

7. posted on Aug 05, 2008 at 10:11 PM  |  reply

Love the video. Didn’t know you were moving. I must have missed a few posts. Don’t worry, Nashville’s cool.