I think, since I’m officially turning 29 right now- as in, right this very day, I should tell you 29 things about myself that you may or may not already know.
1. I love orange juice with lots of pulp. LOTS.
2. I’ve been nominated multiple times for What Not To Wear. But never picked. Lame. 🙁
3. I love the Atlanta Falcons. Always have. Always will.
4. I think I’ll live in Scotland at some point in my life.
5. I thought CDs were going to totally fail. So I kept buying cassette tapes until 1999.
6. I’ve read the book “Christy” over 40 times. By choice.
7. I started this blog in November of 2006 because my sister had one.
8. I’ve been a bridesmaid 16 times.
9. But I only own 13 dresses. 3 brides picked the same dress. Can you believe that?!!?
10. I don’t get starstruck easily, but I think I would pass out if I met Dolly Parton.
11. I wanted to get a tattoo last summer. Not any more.
12. My favorite verses are Psalm 73:25-26. I say them in my head all the time.
13. I LUH-HUV my birthday. And I love that my birthday is on 07/07.
14. The first person that I ever prayed for that later became a Christian is Deion Sanders.
15. I wore the number 21 in every sport for that very reason.
16. Jesus loves me, this I know.
17. I love being on stage with a microphone.
18. I think God brought me to Nashville to give me freedom.
19. I am super lucky to have great friends in Nashville and Marietta and here on ye old blog.
20. I love taking naps.
21. You’d be surprised how much flack I get for wearing fleece all winter. I just love those things.
22. My life is proof that God dreams bigger than I do.
23. I never planned to be single at 29. I’m okay with it.
24. If I had more lives to live, I’d star on a Disney Channel show and be a chef.
25. I always crush on boys that a) send good emails or b) wear baseball caps backwards.
26. I still use the same Bible that my parents gave me for Christmas, 1995.
27. My favorite city to visit in the USA is Boston.
28. I have best friends that are ten years younger than me and some that are twenty years older than me. It’s called generational bud-dom. Get you some.
29. I’m addicted to cheese.
So there you go. I’ve been saying I was 29 for about 4 months now, which is a pecular mistake to make… repeatedly. And now it’s official. Your blogista is 29 and feelin’ fine. Needin’ to make a dime. Wants to learn how to brine. Loves to attempt to rhyme.
Oh yikes. My sense of humor apparently expired after 28 years. I better go renew that puppy.