This is all you need to know today.

on July 14, 2009 in Sounds good to me. with 9 comments by

cd_gr2The Glory Revealed 2 Album is finally out.

I hope you own the first one. If you don’t, today is the day you buy 2 new CDs.

HERE IS THE WEBSITE.

(It also should be on iTunes today- which is where this blogista will be purchasing her copy.)

Go there. Buy it. You’ll be glad you did.

And a late amendment to this: My friends in Mike’s Chair have their new album coming out today too! How in the world does all this good music come out in one day?!? You’re gonna want that album too. So budget wisely and find a way to get both these albums today.

Listen, I’ve never lead you musically astray before, have I? I mean, come on people, I. Live. In. Nashville. You can trust me.

Oh oh oh! And! While I’m talking about my music choices in Nashville, I gotta give a big YAHOOOO to my friends Lady Antebellum for having the #1 single in the USA and Canada. Good gracious our whole group of friends is BESIDE THEMSELVES excited for Lady A. Don’t even get me started.

See? Isn’t that proof that you can trust my musical ear? And…. I used to play the french horn in middle school. Does that give me any added music cred?

Not so much?

Cool.

1. posted on Jul 14, 2009 at 9:32 AM  |  reply

Thank You!!! I have been waiting for this, I love love love the first Glory Revealed. Cranking up the iTunes right this minute to download it. Yay!

2. posted on Jul 14, 2009 at 10:03 AM  |  reply

I have had this day marked on my calendar. Can’t wait to get my iTunes copy.

And……..guess who else played the French Horn. Yup, that would be yours truly…for 7 years! So, I’m sure you have great taste in music.

3. Merideth Schoolcraft
    posted on Jul 14, 2009 at 10:44 AM  |  reply

I haven’t tried commenting on here, yet, so hopefully this works. I’ve heard of these CDs, but don’t have them. Definitely have to check them out! French horn, huh? Hmmmm. Not sure what that does for your credibility. But, I’ll check out the CDs anyway.

4. posted on Jul 14, 2009 at 12:50 PM  |  reply

Wait….do you KNOW Lady Antebellum????????????? You say friends, like friends friends? Or just wanna be friends? I LOOOOVVVVEEEEE them! 🙂

5. jamie
    posted on Jul 14, 2009 at 2:45 PM  |  reply

You can listen to Glory Revelead II for free this week on HearItFirst.com! just go to http://www.hearitfirst.com/gloryrevealed to watch videos with Mac Powell & David Nasser and to stream the whole album (click the album image!).

There’s also a contest to win a trip to 2 to see Third Day / Glory Revealed on tour this fall.

There are also 2 videos of Mikeschair – one in which the guys play the song “Can’t Take Away” – on http://www.hearitfirst.com/mikeschair.

🙂

6. posted on Jul 14, 2009 at 7:24 PM  |  reply

You are delightful. I found your blog on BooMama’s…and since my name is Anne, we’re just going to have to be friends. (That sounds weird and stalkerish. Sorry.)

Anyway…love the blog! And I will be listening to some new music soon, thanks to you!

7. Erin
    posted on Jul 15, 2009 at 4:05 PM  |  reply

Thank you, Annie, for introducing me to the wonder that is Glory Revealed II. And thank you, Jamie, for the link. I have been listening all day at work and am loving this album.

Oh, and Lady Antebellum rocks! Hooray for being #1!

8. posted on Jul 15, 2009 at 11:48 PM  |  reply

It’s a great CD.

9. Face
    posted on Jul 16, 2009 at 7:23 PM  |  reply

Your announcement caused me to gasp out loud and say, “maybe that’s what I’ll spend my [VERY OLD] iTunes gift card on!