Merry Click-mas.

on December 21, 2009 in AnnieWrites, video blogs with 11 comments by

That’s not disrespectful to the baby Jesus.

I just have some links for you, and thinking you might enjoy a little play on words, I went for it.

Forgive me if you are offended.

First of all, today is my day to post over at (in)courage. And, because I tackle the deep and moving topics, I’m talking about footy-pajamas. [photos included, you are welcome] I hope my cousin is still speaking to me after he sees this.

Also, yesterday, I had the privilege [a word that I CAN NOT SPELL correctly for the life of me] of making a video for Christmas Change.

Here is a link to the post I wrote.

And here’s the video. But do check out the post so you have some sort of mental scaffolding to work with.

And because, seriously, this may be as famous as I ever get, I have to link you to our CBS station here in Nashville.

Because, y’all.

I. WAS. ON. TELEVISION.

Was it my lifelong dream to have my own cooking show?

Almost.

And by “almost,” I mean “not at all.”

Regardless, read the article and watch the video clip to the right- it’s all about Help-Portrait.

And did I mention that I was on TV? Because I was. At 6pm and 10pm, but who’s counting.

Of course, Jeremy was on CNN, but whatevs.

1. posted on Dec 21, 2009 at 7:40 AM  |  reply

That’s the first time in a long time I clicked every link in any post. I’m so glad I did. From tears to laughter. Thanks Annie.

2. posted on Dec 21, 2009 at 7:44 AM  |  reply

Annie, few people I know move so effortlessly between footy pj’s and tv news interviews.

A legend. That’s what you are.

3. posted on Dec 21, 2009 at 12:32 PM  |  reply

I know you.

By the way the previous comment really was from my 2-year old. She was moved by your post. Now it’s up to you to decipher the code.

4. Beth Madison
    posted on Dec 21, 2009 at 1:37 PM  |  reply

Thank you for capturing the truth of Christmas with this project. You challenge me to walk forward with Christ in a simple life – thank you! Merry CHRISTmas! and keep telling and living truth!

5. posted on Dec 21, 2009 at 8:57 PM  |  reply

Wow. I lol-ed over the pj post! My family gets new PJs every year on Christmas Eve and we wear them all day on the 25th. It’s a great tradition. 🙂

And, wow. I love the Christmas Change article you wrote and the yard sale! That is such an amazing way to show the love of Jesus at Christmas. Actually, it would be amazing any time of the year. I was challenged by what you wrote; thanks for that. Merry Christmas!

6. posted on Dec 21, 2009 at 10:53 PM  |  reply

You and your friends do some of the coolest thigngs. What a neat idea.

7. posted on Dec 22, 2009 at 12:04 AM  |  reply

You rock 🙂 What a blessing to see them leave with all that. I bet you were just over the moon. I love this idea.

8. posted on Dec 22, 2009 at 11:48 AM  |  reply

Beautiful and inspiring!

9. posted on Dec 23, 2009 at 9:50 AM  |  reply

Fantastic job with your yard sale… I just love it!

10. Kay Sellers
    posted on Dec 26, 2009 at 10:39 PM  |  reply

You go girl!

11. posted on Jan 22, 2010 at 7:15 PM  |  reply

How awesome. This really touched my heart. I mentioned on she seeks I wanted to do this andthe ladies and I at church have decided to do so…but after watching this I am sooooo much more ready