Praying for Speak Love

on May 7, 2013 in Speak Love with 10 comments by

As promised yesterday, here at the things I would really LOVE for you to pray into as the launch of Speak Love gets closer!

[Hey subscribers… there is a video here. Click over, yo.]

How you can pray:

1. Please pray that above all else, God would be glorified.

2. Please pray that God would put this book into all the right hands and none of the wrong ones.

3. Please pray that God would convict and redeem the mean girls – that this mindset would no longer have a place in our society.

4. Please pray that God would open all the right doors for the book and for me as the author and CLOSE THE WRONG ONES [and if you wanna, you can pray that I’ll be cool with closed doors knowing that God is in control!].

5. Please pray that God would change each girl’s world who reads this book- that her school, her family, her relationships, and her life would be different because of what He speaks to her heart through this book.

[PS- the song in the video is Spirit Speaks by All Sons and Daughters. Just in case you fell in love with it like I do every time I hear  it.]

. . . . .

So friends, will you pray with me for this book? I’d be really really grateful.

1. Molly Hasty
    posted on May 07, 2013 at 7:33 AM  |  reply

I will be sure to pray , I can’t wait to do this book with some girls in the youth group. I wish it came out sooner so we could do it this summer !

2. Beth
    posted on May 07, 2013 at 11:57 AM  |  reply

Yes, Annie, I will be praying! It is my honor and privilege to pray for you as you take up this mantle and run. I, too, catch the vision that this will be huge in the lives of others, and I believe God will honor your willingness and your heart to be a change agent- He will honor those seeds of courage and faithfulness, He will water and grow it, and expect Him to do big and mighty things with this book. He will! This path might get steep, but take courage, God is leading you and will show you the way- every step, and afterwards, He’ll take you into the glory! Partnering with you in prayer. Praying also for financial provision for you as you step out in faith this way to bring truth and healing to the masses, and praying great refreshment, encouragement, sustenance when you need it most along the way. This is going to be awesome!! Can’t wait to read the book!! Gooooo, Annie!!

3. posted on May 07, 2013 at 4:55 PM  |  reply

I’ll be praying, because I LOVE Perfectly Uniqe so much and I thank God he made you write it! It has helped me trough A LOT! So this book I’m REALLY looking forward to! I’ll be praying there will be no more mean girls as well, I know to many of them..and had a rough time when they bully me..

P.S Annie, what is the song played in the background of the video?

4. posted on May 07, 2013 at 4:56 PM  |  reply

That’s a TALL order, Annie! But ALL things are possible with God (Phil. 4:13)! So I am praying for EVERYTHING you’ve mentioned to come true according to God’s will! :)

5. Megan
    posted on May 07, 2013 at 8:14 PM  |  reply

Oh my word Annie, this is non-book related, but that’s the first time I’ve heard your actual physical voice {as opposed to the voice in my head when I read your stuff…} and I am IN.LOVE. It totally just fits and is perfect and I want to be your friend! {In fact, I just told my sister that I’m pretty convinced we would be friends if I lived in Nashville}.

6. Megan
    posted on May 07, 2013 at 8:16 PM  |  reply

OH! And I will DEFINITELY be praying. I can only begin to imagine what my life would look like if this lesson had been learned while I was a teenager…15 years later, and I am just now beginning to recover from the damage done by mean girls. {and boys}.

7. posted on May 08, 2013 at 6:30 AM  |  reply

Praying! So excited for this book!

8. posted on May 08, 2013 at 8:50 AM  |  reply

I just prayed all these things to our great God, what a privilege.

p.s. My baby girl came in while I was watching and said “Oh! That’s you mommy!” Nevermind the lack of a southern accent, it’s a compliment to be mixed up with you~even if it is by my own child!

9. posted on May 08, 2013 at 11:02 AM  |  reply

Sweet & Amazing Annie – I consider it an honor and a privilege to pray for this incredible book, and for YOU! :) (And can I just say, I love when you post videos–you have the gift with words both in written form AND in speech :) Watching your homespun videos always makes me happy. :) Thank you for listening for and obeying what God wants to do with this book – praying for you my friend!

10. posted on May 08, 2013 at 1:37 PM  |  reply

you know I be praying girl. you should also know your makeup lookin fabuLousO!