That Sounds Fun Podcast Episode 4: Nashville’s Best Eats

on January 20, 2015 in That Sounds Fun Podcast with 6 comments by

episode4

Well I am home from Ecuador and I cannot wait to tell you all about it.

But first?

PODCAST TIME, Y’ALL!!

And in the spirit of all things fun, we are talking about fooooood. Particularly? The best restaurants in Nashville.

I asked my friend and Nashville expert Matt Niehoff to talk with me about his favorite eats all around town. And y’all? WE TALKED FOR AN HOUR. I can’t apologize for it because we had the best time and I think you are going to LOVE it. But prepare your heart- this ain’t no 30 minute thing. And ALLLL the restaurants we discussed are linked below. For better or for worse.

We are four episodes in to the podcast now- I hope you have enjoyed the first three! (Here’s a link to download this episode! You can also subscribe and it will show up in your podcast app!) And I’m still trying to perfect the volume situation. Sorry bout it. It’s always amateur hour over here, people. 🙂

Links for days and days and meals and meals…

(Seth Philpott’s song “Nashville”)

Matt Niehoff

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner

Brunch

Higher End Nashville

Desserts

Family Friendly

Etc

PHEW.

So what do you think?? Hungry yet? 🙂

. . . . .

1. posted on Jan 20, 2015 at 12:03 PM  |  reply

What a fun time chatting all things Nashville FOOD with you!

2. Kelli
    posted on Jan 21, 2015 at 11:40 AM  |  reply

Thanks for this!! I’m planning a bachelorette girls weekend in Nashville in March, so this podcast along with your other posts on things to do and eat in Nashville have been so helpful!

3. posted on Jan 22, 2015 at 5:59 AM  |  reply

This podcast is perfect timing! Will be in Nashville in a couple of weeks! Thanks for including the links. Now, where to go!?! So many options! Whoop!

4. posted on Mar 04, 2015 at 4:50 AM  |  reply

[…] That Sounds Fun from Annie Downs. This girl makes me laugh like no other and I just LOVE the episode I linked on Nashville food. […]

5. Lindsey
    posted on Oct 25, 2016 at 9:00 AM  |  reply

So so SOOO happy I found this episode of the podcast! I am visiting Nashville in May 2017 for the second time, and I am such a foodie!My vacations are literally planned around what I’m going to eat. Also, it is my brother & his wife’s first time visiting Music City, and I’m super excited to have some great local places to take them. Would love to meet you Annie!

6. Mandy
    posted on Aug 12, 2017 at 8:56 PM  |  reply

I was shocked that The Carbird Seat wasn’t included in the high end list. It’s definitely the best meal I’ve ever had in Nashville. My husband is from Nashville, so we visit from NYC a lot.

Also, I was so sad when Silky Goose closed.