2017 Christmas Party Episode 4: Hallmark Christmas Movies + Alicia Witt

on December 13, 2017 in That Sounds Fun Podcast with 6 comments by

Ask and you shall receive, friends! An entire episode about our favorite Hallmark Christmas movies, past and present, with a few of my best friends who happen to be legit experts on the subject. (Like, way more expert than I was even expecting.)

And a surprise INCREDIBLY fun special guest appearance by Alicia Witt, amazing actress and star of my VERY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME Hallmark Christmas movie, A Very Merry Mixup.

This may end up being your very favorite episode. It kinda is mine. 🙂

You can either subscribe and listen on iTunes, or feel free to listen on the player below!

Alicia Witt

Jami Crockett

Jennifer Colquitt

Jon McLaughlin’s new Christmas EP

Hallmark Channel

Video of 2 guys jumping off a cliff (without a parachute) and landing INTO a plane. INSANE.

the Exorcist TV Series

Zuleikha Robinson

Ingrid Michaelson

Alicia’s music, check it out!

Candace Cameron Bure

Hallmark’s Fan Favorites

-article from The Wall Street Journal, How the Hallmark Channel Became a Christmas Movie Machine

Our Favorites:

Hallmark Christmas Movie Bingo

Year-Round Favorites

Cheesiest?

Lifetime Movies

Netflix

^^Megan Markle + Prince Harry = real life Love Actually…Mind. Blown.

Get 100 Days to Brave signed for Christmas!

Podcast page!

Rate/review this podcast!

1. Suzanne
    posted on Dec 13, 2017 at 12:50 PM  |  reply

Last week one of my girls got to watch the new Hallmark movie Home for Christmas Day, in her friend’s home where the movie was filmed! So fun. We live in the same town as When Calls the Heart is filmed and are big fans too. Langley loves Hallmark. 🙂 Thanks for the podcast!

2. Yolanda McLean
    posted on Dec 13, 2017 at 2:10 PM  |  reply

This was the most fun episode! My best life would be Christmas In Evergreen

3. Anne
    posted on Dec 13, 2017 at 4:52 PM  |  reply

This episode was AMAZING! I laughed so hard!! 😍😍😍
    Window Wonderland was a GREAT one!!! If you haven’t seen it, it’s a must!!

4. Amanda
    posted on Dec 13, 2017 at 5:17 PM  |  reply

You guys rocked this one. So hilarious. It was impossible to brush my teeth this morning because I was laughing so hard at the part where Annie talks about if it’s someone’s first time listening… 😀

5. Nikki B
    posted on Dec 15, 2017 at 12:44 AM  |  reply

This was such a fun one to listen too! I don’t want a lot of hallmark, but my best friend talks about it and that is how she uses her me time! Loved hearing y’all talking about it! So fun!

6. Elizabeth
    posted on Dec 17, 2017 at 1:55 PM  |  reply

No one mentioned Window Wonderland or Fir Crazy in the podcast! Those are two great ones, but I do completely agree that Snow Bride is by far the best. Also, the one with the guy from Outlander is called A Princess For Christmas, and it comes in a close second to Snow Bride. I loved the whole episode of this podcast. Thanks so much for doing it!