Smile, Wednesday.

on February 24, 2010 in Smile, Wednesday with 12 comments by

At this point, we aren’t going to discuss how I tend to start bloggy things [i.e- Smile Wednesday] and then never follow through with them because dear blog reader, I don’t need any lip today. I haven’t had ice cream in a MONTH.

A MONTH.

And I don’t know if I’ve said, but I love ice cream. It’s just delicious and though I am really glad to be in the Get Fit Challenge it does not change the fact that ice cream is one of my favorite things and I think when we get to heaven it will be on every table and it will not melt and God loves me no matter what so He’s going to let me have as much ice cream as I want.

Ahem.

My apologies for that thing that just happened up there.

Anyways.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the last few months.

I think Jeremy and Skip would be really proud of this. Because I took this photo through my sunglasses. Ooohhh….. very artsy.

Something about this moment captured me on the train ride to Midway Airport in Chicago. The sleeping homeless man. The couple in love- the man worked at the airport and it seemed his lady just rode the train with him to drop him off at work. This photograph says a lot.

A happy night of feet. Singing. Laughing. Making up new bands. One of my favorite Nashville nights.

Seriously. That’s gotta make you want to live in Nashville. Even if just a little bit.

1. posted on Feb 24, 2010 at 7:57 AM  |  reply

Maybe. Just a little.

2. posted on Feb 24, 2010 at 8:59 AM  |  reply

Don’t worry….I do the same thing on my blog. lol

3. posted on Feb 24, 2010 at 9:31 AM  |  reply

You know I already want to live in Nashville. All the cool kids are there. I’m clearly not cool.

Oh, and on the ice cream thing? YES. To all of it. Except that it’s only been a few days and the withdrawals sometimes make me want to cry at 9pm.

4. posted on Feb 24, 2010 at 10:23 AM  |  reply

my husband says “there will be chocolate in heaven cause the Bible says there will be no tears”. I’m sure you can say the same about ice cream! Gorgeous pics.

5. posted on Feb 24, 2010 at 10:38 AM  |  reply

My 2 youngest daughters were pretending to be Super heros the other day and they asked me what my super power would be.
    I said, the ability to turn anything into Ice cream!
    So I totally understand!

6. Amanda
    posted on Feb 24, 2010 at 3:17 PM  |  reply

I am new to your blog (like, found it yesterday and spent “quite a long time” catching up on some of your recent posts) but felt the need to share my “yes, I’m a huge dork” (and incredibly star-struck) moment… I was looking at your Grammy posts and thought that was AWESOME that you got to go and sit with Lady A. I was so excited as if it was like two degrees of separation or something…and then I realized that it wasn’t really because I don’t know you… Still awesome though even though it is one stranger who got to hang out with other strangers at a cool event ;o)

Oh, ice cream, there is nothing like it (although some how, I have managed to keep peppermint stick ice cream in my freezer for months…even though I kept craving it, I told myself it was too cold in my house to eat ice cream!)

Keep up the great work with your Get Fit Challenge! I want to try your bean salsa…that sounds really yummy (love me some chips and salsa!)

Glad I found your blog.
    :o)

7. candace
    posted on Feb 24, 2010 at 8:37 PM  |  reply

if it helps – i came up with the idea for billy & i to give up FRIED FOODS for lent. and we’re doing it. and i hope you know that all i want when i get to heaven is to jump in a pit of french fries and roll around in them and eat them for eternity. it’s SO hard to not have them for six-freaking-weeks!!!

you can totally do it annie!!

cc

8. sara beth
    posted on Feb 24, 2010 at 10:30 PM  |  reply

goes without saying that it was one of my favorite nights in nash as well. LOVED it. thx for the shout out to it. 🙂

9. sara beth
    posted on Feb 24, 2010 at 10:31 PM  |  reply

ps – Fella Fan Forever.

10. posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 3:56 PM  |  reply

This makes me want to hug Nashville. I really do love this place.

11. posted on Feb 27, 2010 at 10:08 AM  |  reply

Defn makes me want to visit Nashville 🙂

12. posted on Feb 27, 2010 at 10:30 AM  |  reply

That top photo is so gorgeous. Very pretty!

And the last one is awesome. I love Nashville. I’m hoping for more time to explore the city when I’m there in May. Usually my time is very limited.