Boot Camp is killing my blog.

on April 13, 2011 in AnnieWrites, I heart books. with 12 comments by

Because I eat dinner and then go to bed.

I’m pretty sure I’m the wildest girl around- you know, in the bed by 9pm and all, cause I gotta be up and smiling by 4:30am.

Anyways, I’m terribly sorry about the blog silence.

Here are some things:

1. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers last week. My heart and mind are feeling healthier.

2. We had boot camp yesterday in the rain. I kept fluctuating between the desire to cry and the desire to throw up. Neither happened. This time.

3. I have decided that Bethenny Ever After is my favorite show. I adore Bethenny and Jason. If Gina ever goes back to Trinidad, I would be Brynn’s nanny in a New York minute. Literally.

[Sorry if you don’t watch the show and that entire #3 is foreign to you.]

4. These are some of the funniest videos I’ve ever seen. Obviously, this is not who Jesus really is, which is what makes it absolutely hilarious.

So I may be the stinkiest blogger this month, but hopefully this video will make up for it.

5. Our book club is reading Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand and I am loving it. It’s set in the UK, which you know blesses my soul. I get to host as well and we will be having some delicious British treats. Saturday, I am excited about you.

6. I have a new plan for blogging on Fridays. It’s gonna be fun.

7. I love getting emails. It means the world. And right now my inbox [and my facebook inbox] is full to the brim. Forgive me if you are waiting on a reply. I’m going to be taking some time this weekend to respond to all of you- my friends, my family, my enemies, my bandmates, and my suitors.

I’m kidding. I’m not in a band.

But I’m not kidding about the email replying thing.

Happy Wednesday.

1. Josh
    posted on Apr 13, 2011 at 4:13 AM  |  reply

I am glad u threw in the e-mail response thing. I was worried u were evading mine I sent u the other day. I figured it was because you are legitely always busy, but ya know I couldn’t help but be curious. Take ur time, u can respond a month from now and its still understandable

2. posted on Apr 13, 2011 at 5:47 AM  |  reply

i love your style of writing. it totally makes me want to have a real live conversation with you as i think we would have fun trying to out talk each other. and the enthusiasm and animation between the two of us…sheesh!!! so fun!
    maybe one day:)

3. posted on Apr 13, 2011 at 6:42 AM  |  reply

“Hey, Jesus.”

4. posted on Apr 13, 2011 at 6:50 AM  |  reply

Thanks for the update but I have to admit that since I’m currently reading your book, I haven’t been experiencing Annie Blogs withdrawals (yet). And I love going over to Lindsay’s to see her latest Boot Camp update. You ladies are funny!

5. erin
    posted on Apr 13, 2011 at 7:17 AM  |  reply

I’m obsessed w/Bethenny and Gina. I want to be the next Julie (minus the on-camera makeover).

6. posted on Apr 13, 2011 at 9:44 AM  |  reply

Great post! Love the randomness of it!

7. posted on Apr 13, 2011 at 10:00 AM  |  reply

OK, I LOVED that video!
    Too, too funny!
    Thanks for posting it.
    And may I ask (I’m sure I must have missed it) where are you taking the bootcamp?
    I’ve been thinking about doing one of those myself through my gym and wonder if it’s worth it.

8. posted on Apr 13, 2011 at 12:51 PM  |  reply

Have you watched Pregnant in Heels yet? The first episode was fascinating. The second one was totally awkward, but I couldn’t look away. I want to be Rosie Pope’s friend. She makes me laugh.

9. posted on Apr 13, 2011 at 4:00 PM  |  reply

I heart Bethenny Ever After — FAV right now.

Keep up the good work girl!

xo

10. posted on Apr 13, 2011 at 5:22 PM  |  reply

I love Bethenny Ever After! This week I decided I wanted to clone Jason. He’s just the best!

11. Madi
    posted on Apr 14, 2011 at 1:47 AM  |  reply

OOO I love Bethenny!! I was pregnant at the same time she was and watching Bethenny Getting Married…and cried every single time she cried. That girl has some of the best quotes.ev.er.

And why does Jesus sound like a Bee Gee brother?

12. Laura
    posted on Apr 14, 2011 at 3:47 PM  |  reply

I disagree. Your blog is awesome! 😀 and my fave show ever is I Dream of Jeannie. haha 🙂