I can only come back from vacation if I can talk about Nutella.

on June 27, 2012 in That's delish. with 8 comments by

That’s what I’ve decided.

So. Here you go.

You. Are. Welcome.

It’s such an amazingly easy recipe that Lyndsay found on pinterest. And y’all. They are delicious. I can’t even wait to make them for my small group when they get back to Nash in the fall. [Dear girls, HURRY BACK. Fine, we’ve been apart for six weeks and we all needed space but I am OVER IT. Ok? Thanks.]

A few things we learned in the making of these little pockets of love and joy:

1. Use a good size wad of Nutella and cut off a little of the crescent roll because otherwise it’s just a huge amount of dough.

2. We used a fork to seal all the edges. Recommended.

3. I wouldn’t hate it if you put a little cinnamon sugar on the inside as well as the outside.

4. Put one of these puppies with a little vanilla ice cream and you can die a happy human.

. . . . .

So there you go! Do you have a favorite pinterest dessert recipe? Share it, yo! I’ve got a birthday coming up and what that means, besides forcing my friends to excessively celebrate, is that we get multiple opportunities to eat dessert guilt free.

Also, I’m back from vacation and I am not one bit happy about it.

If you need me, I’ll be over here pouting and eating nutella with a spoon and eating carrots.

1. posted on Jun 27, 2012 at 12:40 PM  |  reply

When I lived in Paris, we would sit around in our tiny courtyard with the best baguettes in the city, rip off big chunks of bread and just slather them with Nutella. This was not a once in a while experience, ha. And yet, we somehow still all lost weight at the end of 6 months 😉

2. posted on Jun 27, 2012 at 12:40 PM  |  reply

Hi. My name is Alexis and I am a nutella addict. Need proof? Check out the plethora of nutella recipes on my blog.

3. Anna
    posted on Jun 27, 2012 at 1:19 PM  |  reply

This recipe will help with back-from-vacation blahs. I saw it at a restaurant in Athens.

4. posted on Jun 27, 2012 at 1:55 PM  |  reply

My favorite Pinterest (and mildly guilt free) dessert is one box of Funfetti cake mix and one large tub of Greek yogurt. Mix together. Grab a box of honey graham sticks and veg on the couch.

5. posted on Jun 27, 2012 at 1:59 PM  |  reply

Welcome home 🙂 Nutella is a good way to ease back in to life!

6. posted on Jun 27, 2012 at 2:39 PM  |  reply

Oh, how I love Nutella!

I have tons of awesome Pinterest dessert ideas. How about picaken? http://pinterest.com/pin/232709505715311996/
    Peanut butter brownie trifle? http://pinterest.com/pin/232709505715059824/
    Red Velvet S’mores Brownies? http://pinterest.com/pin/232709505715490330/

7. posted on Jun 27, 2012 at 3:13 PM  |  reply

Those look AMAZING.

8. posted on Jun 27, 2012 at 7:32 PM  |  reply

Nutella is from the debil.