TOP 5 FRIDAY: Day 19- your jokes!

on October 19, 2012 in 31 Days of Jokes with 9 comments by

You guys. You are so funny. I’m loving getting these jokes from you!

[By the way, last night I told the spaceman joke and the front ear joke when I spoke to the fine ladies at Crossroads Lebanon. The spaceman joke got a tiny laugh, but the front ear joke was a hit. You probably don’t care at all, but since when has that ever stopped me from telling you anything? Never.]

. . . . .

. . . . .

How do you drown a hipster?

Put them in the mainstream!

[thank you, Sara!]

. . . . .

Where does the Lone Ranger take his garbage?

To the dump, to the dump, to the dump, dump, dump…

[Yes, Renee! Yes!]

. . . . .

How do you know it’s been raining cats and dogs?

You step in a poodle.

[love this, Bethany!]

. . . . .

Why does the cat not have any money?

Because he doesn’t have any pockets.

[Well played, Katie.]

. . . . .

What do you call a deer with no eyes? No idear.

What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs? Still no idear.

[thank you, Justin!]

. . . . .

YOUR TURN!

You can share your favorite joke in the comments or email it to me and we’ll compile another list for next Friday!

1. posted on Oct 19, 2012 at 11:37 AM  |  reply

No idear? Still no idear? My response honestly was “Oh dear…” : ) Ah and YES hilarious was the Davey Crockett joke. Love it!

2. posted on Oct 19, 2012 at 12:01 PM  |  reply

Annie, since you have a friend named Will Smith –

How do you find Will Smith in a snow storm?
    You follow his fresh prints!

3. Kayla Thomas
    posted on Oct 19, 2012 at 1:41 PM  |  reply

I was at Crossroads last night and Annie your spaceman joke had me crack up! If you only heard one laugh it was mine!!! The deer joke on here was hysterical! I nearly fell out of my seat laughing!

4. Kayla Thomas
    posted on Oct 19, 2012 at 1:41 PM  |  reply

5. posted on Oct 19, 2012 at 2:19 PM  |  reply

You are most welcome! I cannot take credit as a colleague initially told it to me.

6. Emily
    posted on Oct 19, 2012 at 2:41 PM  |  reply

Cannot stop laughing at the Lone Ranger joke!! 🙂

7. posted on Oct 19, 2012 at 6:33 PM  |  reply

I’ll have to tell my daddy you used his well worn joke!

8. posted on Oct 19, 2012 at 6:34 PM  |  reply

I have one I’ll email you. Don’t want to give it away…

9. posted on Oct 20, 2012 at 2:29 PM  |  reply

A guy went to a psychiatrist. “Doc,” he said, “I keep having these alternating recurring dreams. First I’m a teepee, then I’m a wigwam, then I’m a teepee, and then I’m a wigwam. It’s driving me crazy. What’s wrong with me?”

The doctor replied, “It’s very simple. You’re two tents.”