That Sounds Fun Podcast Episode 82: Christine Caine

on June 15, 2018 in Uncategorized with 8 comments by

Christine Caine is one of my favorite voices. She’s an incredible preacher, a strong activist against slavery, and just one of a kind. The thing about Chris is she is SO FULLY CHRIS and SO FULLY given over to the work of the Gospel and the love of Christ. It’s awesome to watch and massively inspiring. Her new book, Unexpected, just released and it’s the power punch you’ve been waiting to read. This conversation is fun and challenging and convicting and grace-filled. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts.

Thanks to our friends at Prep Dish for sponsoring this episode!

Head to prepdish.com/annie for a 2-week free trial!

Christine Caine

Dave Barnes’ music, grab it now!

A21

Propel Women

IF: Gathering

Outcry Tour

Hillsong Church Australia

Eugene H Peterson

Take Heart by Matt Chandler

Lisa Bevere

Ephesians 3:20

the Message Translation

The Jesus Bible (Passion Translation)

Lisa Harper

Joyce Meyer

100 Days to Brave!

Podcast page

Relevant Podcast

Rate/review this podcast

1. April Neill
    posted on Jun 15, 2018 at 8:10 AM  |  reply

I love Christine Caine, and I love you, and I love everything about this episode! I’ve read Christine’s books, and I’ve seen her speak several times, but this podcast touched me in a new way. I haven’t read Unexpected because I’ve been saving it for my vacation, but now I can’t hardly wait. Thank you for this interview, and for all of your podcast episodes. Love them all!

2. Tammy
    posted on Jun 15, 2018 at 10:07 AM  |  reply

This might be my favorite podcast of yours yet. Thank you for having her on your podcast!!

3. Beth Hall
    posted on Jun 19, 2018 at 8:45 AM  |  reply

Thank you for this podcast. It was passionate, inspiring and captures so much of how I feel as I navigate social justice issues, social media, my love for God and love for people! I so wish there was a transcript of it. Any chance we can get one? I don’t want to misquote anything!!

4. Elise
    posted on Jun 20, 2018 at 5:15 PM  |  reply

We need the Spotify worship list!

5. Jessica Haberman
    posted on Jun 21, 2018 at 12:37 AM  |  reply

I loved this episode so much! I want to go back and listen to it again and take notes, there was so much good stuff!

6. Molly
    posted on Jun 24, 2018 at 1:28 PM  |  reply

Annie, I really loved this episode. Speaking from wisdom rather than wounds is a life quote if I’ve ever heard one. Thank you for being a voice of Truth! ❤️

7. Leah
    posted on Jun 25, 2018 at 6:03 PM  |  reply

Hands down my most favorite podcast you have done!!! Gosh this was so eye opening and very convicting!! She is so real and open! Thank you for all you do for this podcast! By the way I love the new look! You look beautiful in the picture! I met you at church at the One Church event (Crosspoint) and I’m so glad we got to chatting and ever since I have listened to your podcast!

8. posted on Jun 27, 2018 at 2:14 PM  |  reply

Hi Annie,

I received a message from a friend: “I was listening to this podcast two days ago. You came so heavy on my heart (in the best possible way) to share this with you about halfway through.”

My friend knows I’ve got a live event coming up in a megachurch in November. She knows that God gives me words of knowledge and words of wisdom and that this podcast would rock my world.

Thank you for sharing Christine’s interview. My biggest take-a-way? What we do, comes at a cost. I don’t have time to get caught up in other people’s unhealthy thinking. And finally, I need to continue doing my Father’s business.