Just wanted to let y’all know about a little limited edition goodie that we are offering over here….
Maybe you have a daughter off at college and you want to send her a Valentine’s Day package, or maybe your teenager just loves getting mail [don’t we all?]. I remember vividly the fear and angst of going to school on Valentine’s Day as a single teenager. Not fun. But my parents were always intentional and really sweet on Valentine’s Day, so I’m hoping this will help you bless your daughter/granddaughter/little sister/friend this year.
On a day when everyone is saying “be mine,” we hope this is the perfect way to remind her to “be His.”
This “be His” package includes:
- A personally autographed copy of Perfectly Unique
- 5 Perfectly Unique folded notecards and 5 pink envelopes [they are totes brand new and adorable and these girls will be the FIRST to have them!]
- A fabric flower pin that can be clipped in your hair or pinned on your jacket or backpack
- A Valentine’s card letting her know who the gift is from
- A little handmade Valentine happy reminder her to “be His”
- Glitter [duh]
The total cost is $25 and that includes shipping [within the continental USA]! And there is a spot on PayPal where you can tell me who to sign the book to and who to sign the Valentine from- it’s under the shipping address where it says “note to seller”. Fancy, eh?
To insure / ensure [both are right, I’m scared of being wrong, so both it shall be] … to MAKE SURE this arrives by Valentine’s Day (Feb 14), you must order by next Monday, February 11.
Jeremiah 31:3 (The Message)
“I have never quit loving you and never will. Expect love, love, and more love!”
Big thanks to Erin Pfister, Connor Harrell and Lyndsay Rush for all their help.