Last week, I got to spend the night at my parents’ house on the way to a retreat in Georgia. As I packed my car up and headed out, a wrapped bag awaited me on the table by the front door.
My Easter gift.
I love that my mom still gets us little treats on Easter. No, it wasn’t a basket full of Cadbury creme eggs, though if I was on death row, I’d be pounding those things.
This year, I got a new book and a worship CD. Less than $20 and I am STOKED about both.
Looking to ship a little gifty-poo to your college gal or want to give the bunny some tips for the Easter basket for Sunday morning?
Here are FIVE EASTER GIFT IDEAS for the teen-ish girl in your life!
[To be cost effective, I just did two products in each basket, but obviously feel free to mix and match. I’m not the boss of you or your Eater baskets.]
[And if you go ahead and order today, I think everything should be to you easily before next weekend!]
Basket #1 : for your growing girl
- Graceful by Emily Freeman
- Worth It All – amazing worship CD by Meredith Andrews
Basket #2 : for your sweet encourager
- Pleated Poppy Pencil Case – stuff it with some cute new pens [these are my absolute favorite!]
- Perfectly Unique notecards
Basket #3 : for your college gal
- Passion: Let the Future Begin – Passion 2013 live worship album
- DaySpring Faith Journal
Basket #4 : for your fashionista
- LiveFashionable Anchinalu Spring scarf in Charcoal Grey, Citrus, Caribbean Blue & White
- Redeemed Antiqued Gold Finish Ring
Basket #5 : for your girl of grace
- Perfectly Unique [and, by the way, if you want an autographed bookplate to put in it, just let me know!]
- Crave by for King & Country
And of course, toss in some candy, such as, might I recommend, a Cadbury Creme egg or six. Hope this little list helps you get all your eggs in order before next Sunday!
. . . . .
Have recommendations for teen girl Easter gifts? Share!!