I have 9,356 things flying through my mind. And there are so many things on the internet that need my attention. [That sounds yucky, but I mean things like facebook inbox, gmail inbox, google reader, etc.] I feel like I’m a bit woven and spun into the world wide web.
So maybe this is a good day to make a list. Some of the 9,356 things are rather private, because I don’t know if you know this, but there are actually a few topics that I don’t write about. [Gasp. I know.] But a list I shall make none the less.
– I am SO READY for my book to get moving. I’m excited about it and I’m ready to start getting it out there. I’ve totally got ants in my pants about the whole thing. But no updates yet. Sorry.
– The PEEPS list is looking good- are you on it?
– I find myself saying, “I know, right?” about every third sentence. I think I picked that up from Linda.
– I had some blood drawn today at a doctor’s appointment and then I took a nap. When I woke up, I was glad that I didn’t die. [And oh, I might be a bit of a medical drama queen.]
– My mom made us Easter baskets and included, praise the Lord, Cadbury eggs.
– I’m going to the SheSpeaks Conference. Mainly because it rules. And Lysa TerKeurst is on my short list of heroes. Will you be there?
– Have I ever told you that my favorite movie is Mary Poppins? It is. Today at least.
– I’m joining Vicki Courtney on her 30-Day Shred Challenge. [Do you know Vicki? If you have a teen daughter, you NEED to know Vicki. I’m just sayin’.] I’m going to start on April 28 so that I finish on May 28. Wanna play along? Here’s the link to the DVD on Amazon.com if you are interested.
– I need to be done by May 28. Because on May 28, I’m going to Africa. [You didn’t see THAT one comin’, did ya? More info on that in the near future… but you are going to L.O.V.E it.]
– It makes me sick that I’m missing the Ten out of Tenn movie this week. I heart them, as you may well remember.
– It has literally taken me 3 hours to write this blog post.
– Does ANYONE remember the movie “Ollie Hopnoodle’s Haven of Bliss“? It was a favorite of mine in 1989 and the birthplace of my longstanding crush on Jerry O’Connell.