I have so many things to tell you about.
Just things. That are great. And I’m a big believer in sharing. So let’s do it.
EASY CLICK OF THE WEEK:
- My sweet friend Natalie has made it to the Top 10 to win a worldwide travel internship. Would you take literally two seconds to vote for her? You don’t have to give any info- just click a button. Done-ski.
GOOD SOUNDING CLICK OF THE WEEK:
- Dave Barnes’s album came out this week and y’all. People. Can’t. Get. Enough. I know I told you about it a few weeks ago, but here’s the link to the album if you haven’t gotten it yet.
GOOD SMELLING CLICK OF THE WEEK:
- My dear friend LoraLynn and her family are adopting a baby. And to help fund that, she has made her own laundry detergent that you can buy online. Seriously. MADE HER OWN SOAP. That’s dedication, people.
Here’s the link to HOPE SUDS.
Even just purchasing one bag of detergent would absolutely make a difference.
YOU’VE ALREADY READ THIS CLICK OF THE WEEK:
- Today at (in)courage, I am writing again about my friends who took me on a date. Because you, my people, seemed to really like that article, I reworked it and put it over there. HERE’S THE LINK.
FAV PRODUCT CLICK OF THE WEEK:
- Thanks to my dear Nester, I won a coupon holder/organizer from Jamie at The Organized Shopper. People. You need to look around her Etsy site. You mamas won’t be able to resist.
PAINFUL CLICK OF THE WEEK:
- Lyndsay and I barely survived this kickboxing class. And she was brave enough to write about the monster who taught it.
MOST AWESOME CLICK OF THE WEEK:
- What are some awesome things you’ve read this week? What have you written this week? Listened to this week? Purchased?
Share with me, bloggites.